Mobile brothels

Everything about the brothel life is here.
dbldblu51
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Mobile brothels

Post by dbldblu51 »

Many brothels started out as a collection of house trailers so maybe this is the next logical step.
https://www.foxnews.com/auto/self-drivi ... eels-study
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Lol. Self driving cars aren't going to lead to mobile brothels. They come up with some crazy shit in these studies. Half of which are downright falsified because the data is changed to fit the conclusion.

Remember cow farts causing global warming?  Hahaha.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Remember cow farts causing global warming?  Hahaha.
You mean they don’t?!?! That shit is real, y’all!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Well, I did suggest to Donnas and Bellas, in Wells, to have a handicap accessible trailer that they could shuffle 50 ft between their nearby buildings and share the expense. The trailer could have a remote control or even a driverless arrangement.

I am sure this areticle was thinking far more expansively.
dbldblu51
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by dbldblu51 »

The scenario was running through my mind, an RV on autopilot pulls up in front of my house.  The bomb is leaning out a window saying "come on, let's go".  I guess it is not going to happen, don't detect much enthusiasm.  :-\
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

Damn, it's Fox News, and I can actually see it happening. In the next 20 years self driving cars will be common, and perhaps even controlled by a central traffic computer. So if you're on a couple hour drive with a lady, what better way to pass the time? Odds are some enterprising ladies will use it as a mobile brothel, and instead of the "mile high club", you could join the "I-80 club". My question is, if the car is self driving, why would I have to have insurance, if I'm not driving?
Last edited by Mikey on Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Mikey link wrote: Damn, it's Fox News, and I can actually see it happening. In the next 20 years self driving cars will be common, and perhaps even controlled by a central traffic computer. So if you're on a couple hour drive with a lady, what better way to pass the time? Odds are some enterprising ladies will use it as a mobile brothel, and instead of the "mile high club", you could join the "I-80 club". My question is, if the car is self driving, why would I have to have insurance, if I'm not driving?

You'll need insurance for when the car/computer fucks up, which all machines do, eventually.
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

We place our lives in the hands of computers daily, so I just hope any failures are not fatal.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

this is how sex workers can better cater to millennials
mobile brothels with HIV sti truck next door
food trucks
music festival
hot chicks done
mark my words everyone will be happy once you implement this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk