Pathetic and amusing

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Pathetic and amusing

Post by SixT9er »

When I see posts by someone who is patting themselves on the back for something they didn’t do or have any control over

When I see a post where someone makes a leading post all in order to get praise put upon them by Ass kissers

Ass kissers who give praise to assholes who have done nothing to deserve it

I find all these and others to be both pathetic and amusing. Things that just make me shake my head...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Cookie (Q) is so insecure about how he fucked up that site that he needs to post things like that that allow others to tell him what a wonderful job he is doing. Let's see, he acts like a overgrown baby when others don't agree with him. His mods have all left, no replacements. Ladies posting at all time low. He starts threads like that to jab RV and others.

Truth is, he was given that site by IB, didn't do shit to build it, just slowly killed it. Anyone who has been around has seen the decline. Rachel actually had to start fresh, with nothing. Funny, someone should ask him where is the site he started is (Duckboards?) if he has this Midas touch. Little bitch Q
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: When I see posts by someone who is patting themselves on the back for something they didn’t do or have any control over

When I see a post where someone makes a leading post all in order to get praise put upon them by Ass kissers

Ass kissers who give praise to assholes who have done nothing to deserve it

I find all these and others to be both pathetic and amusing. Things that just make me shake my head...

Sounds a lot like the current POTUS to me.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

Ironman link wrote:
Sounds a lot like the current POTUS to me.?

Oh, my! 
Mimsy Were the Borogoves