Future trips

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Future trips

Post by SixT9er »

What if any Brothel plans do you have for the rest of the year?

Any plans already set for 2019?

I’ll be out to the Mustang in a couple weeks as for 2019 it’s all unscheduled so far
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: What if any Brothel plans do you have for the rest of the year?

Any plans already set for 2019?

I’ll be out to the Mustang in a couple weeks as for 2019 it’s all unscheduled so far

This one is easy to answer.I am going to be in Reno November 30th & December 1st. I would say the odds of me showing up at Mustang are good. But the odds of booking anything are low.

As for 19 my life when it comes to this kinda thing will always be up In the air till the last minute. First let's see if I live through 18 first.  Second we will see how much money I don't gots when the time comes. The situation is how you say it liquid??? Or no fluid. Either way its too early to make these kind of plans for 19.? I admit I do sometimes miss the days when I could plan it all out at least on the where and when part. The who well there was only a very short period of time when a certain retired brunette was still around where I could also plan out the whom. Back Then could just tell her my trip dates and she took care of the rest.  But those days are long gone forever like that line in that old Don Henley song.....
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: I'm done for going behind the green door for this year. Hopefully  get back early next year. As for ladies besides the obvious one . Ember really gets my attention. She is young but really reminds me of someone from my past. I may try and work out a two girl party with her and Tori in 2019.

You ain't done yet Chuck. Just take your Vitamins pack a warm Coat.Bring your wingman lady killer with you he might get ya a cuteness discount. You be good to go!?
Boomer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boomer »

Gonna try and spend some time with Rachel during her December tour. No appointment just drop in and hope to catch her when she is not busy. Statistically I have only been about 40% successful using this tactic over the last year. But when I walk through the door and see her sitting there I know it’s going to be a very good day!!
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Will end this year and start the new one in Elko. Dec 30 - Jan 3
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

It’s going to be a fantastic day. Perfect choice. Have a ball.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

When there is snow, I’ll be in the Reno area. Nothing better than spending the day in the snow and then spending the night warm and cozy with the lovely ladies at Mustang.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Mustang closes December 11th for the rest of the year (for me anyway) So I would have to get in pretty soon and the wingman want to chase a bird or two.

He can chase the ladies in the bar. They can make fake bird noises for Authenticity.

Maybe Miss Tori can hide somewhere on the property and you and lady killer can go seek her out!.??
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: You have all the good ideas lol

Decade and a half on the grave yard shift leaves you with a lot of time to think of and come up with lots of ideas good or not is another question???