New hot topics

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

New hot topics

Post by SixT9er »

With Dennis gone and the election over what new hot topics are there to discuss in this biz?

Back to “Boobs or Butt”? Let’s hope we can do better although I’m a Butt man at heart I do appreciate a Great pair of Boobs...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Ironman link wrote:
I would agree with that nothing wrong with Rachel's butt!?

….or anything else.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Hold on you guys.  I will do a personal inspection and let the rest of you know.
I am a very thorough person, so this will take some time.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

MisterTShirt I like the fact that You will take One for the Rest of Us ??  : :)
Sonja
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Sonja »

I will be at Moundhouse in a couple of days.  It's going to be an education for me as it is quite different there than any houses I've worked thus far.  I'll be at Love Ranch North as their Madam on the Menu with my availability starting by Nov 29th.  I will try to keep you all updated here when directions are chosen or when anything is changed, added, or subtracted.

Madame Suzette has been running the houses all along so I don't expect her or anyone else to reinvent the wheel.  She's very forward thinking and, unlike Dennis, she's linear focused.  So, instead of half a dozen projects going on simultaneously, there will likely be noticeable, timely improvements to point to in the near future.

The one cool "difference" is that the houses now have female leadership.  This is something Dennis wanted and was hoping to see in his lifetime. 

But... until there's any news... tits and ass are always a hot topic.