Is it just about getting laid

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

If it were just about getting laid my life in this world would be so much easier!

It’s intamacy, passion the build up that I require. I’m not a wham bam guy. I need to feel a connection or at least think I’m feeling a connection. It starts in the parlor then moves to the bedroom.
I wish I could book my party then head back to the parlor with the lady and visit then just go to her room for the booked party. The booking and setup always takes a few minutes to recover and get back going. The booking is always the harsh reminder this is a business transaction. Be nice do DC, book then head to parlor while the lady sets up bed then joins you in the parlor for your preparty visit that usually takes place before booking. Just think things would flow better. This only applies to repeat parties of course.
Sorry for the drift topic tangent...
Last edited by SixT9er on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Always depressed on my mood at the moment and whom I was targeting at the moment her mood was also a huge factor.  Also sometimes things don't go according to whatever plan I have walking in the door.

2008  noe long retired ATF (Kristine) was just supposed to be a wham bam girl. I was only in CR that night because my original plane for that trip fell through a few hours earlier.

Then I was about 30 seconds from choosing Dahlia that night before something made me switch course and go with Kristine.

Those of you that have been on forums like this for more than 30 seconds know the rest of that story already....

My point unless it was a repeat with a girl I booked with before & we already have an understanding on the money and other details in place before I walk In the door.  Every time I have walked into a brothel with the intention of trying to book with someone I ain't booked before.I plan on Wham bam! She just needs to have the right look but on more than one occasion that thought process was changed. Kristine was just the best example of me changing my thought process simply because I almost never met her at all then when I did I almost passed her over for another, but when all was said and done she wound up being my ATF go figure funny how things sometimes work out, even if not the way I originally thought they would leading up to that moment.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

Yes, mainly about getting laid. Also, I like to make friends and feel a s sense of connection, however as much of a fantasy as it may be. My fun is real so I am comfortable if the LPIN is friendly, accepting, doesn't rush me, and on some level fools me into thinking she is having a good time.  I don't expect miracles but a little tenderness is very welcome. Genuineness and kindness show in a girl who has these qualities. It starts with having and showing respect on both sides.
Last edited by Funmonger on Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I also Like to Make friends with the Nice Ladies ..  ;D    Then We can Check Out The Bedroom  :o
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

SixT9er link wrote: If it were just about getting laid my life in this world would be so much easier!

It’s intamacy, passion the build up that I require. I’m not a wham bam guy. I need to feel a connection or at least think I’m feeling a connection. It starts in the parlor then moves to the bedroom.
I wish I could book my party then head back to the parlor with the lady and visit then just go to her room for the booked party. The booking and setup always takes a few minutes to recover and get back going. The booking is always the harsh reminder this is a business transaction. Be nice do DC, book then head to parlor while the lady sets up bed then joins you in the parlor for your preparty visit that usually takes place before booking. Just think things would flow better. This only applies to repeat parties of course.
Sorry for the drift topic tangent...

"the harsh reminder that this is a business transaction..." THAT is what I need to keep in mind - this girl that I'm paying to give me a GFE is NOT my girlfriend; whatever she's telling me she's likely telling every other guy she's with.

But this is what I'm paying for. I keep in mind this is a business transaction not to be taken personally or seriously. I'm paying for what is basically an acting performance. And if the act is good enough, I'm getting what I paid for.

So it's not just about getting laid, for me anyway.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Do you go to the brothel to get laid or for an ultimate sexual experience?

Neither for me. I try to go into a party with an open mind and no preconceived expectations other than us doing whatever was agreed upon in negotiations. In same cases it ends up just being sex, not that I find that to be a bad thing. In some instances it's been a mind blowing experience for a variety of reasons, and in a few cases it has felt very intimate and personal.

I really don't spend any time trying to analyze or determine if a lady is putting on an act or being genuine. Courtesans are human too and I have no doubt there are some clients they are legitimately attracted to either physically or intellectually and truly enjoy having sex with them. Regardless if they are lying or being honest, I appreciate the time they give me and in most cases it has been time well spent.