All out there or a little imagination?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Re: All out there or a little imagination?

Post by ShyKyle87 »

A nice dress. I want some mystery before paying.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

What’s your preference to Ladies outfits in the parlor? Do you prefer the skimpy barely covered attire or prefer the l Lady to be a little more covered up leaving a few things to the imagination?

I like the more covered look personally for who I’m looking for but definitely check out the Ladies wearing less!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I Just Know One Thing if the Lady is Wearing Jeans then I know She does not want to Party with Me .. 
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I like jeans and boots.  No skimpy stuff for me.  Skimpy looks.....well......
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

wayne208 link wrote: I Just Know One Thing if the Lady is Wearing Jeans then I know She does not want to Party with Me ..
Well Ladies there you go! As soon as Wayne walks in run and put on jeans if you aren’t interested! Lol
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Depends on the girl ?? Seriously though. it needs to be something that shows  enough to get my attention if I have money to spend.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Ass hugging blue jean short-shorts with a (oh so rarely seen nowadays) halter top and She might be dragging me down the hall to Her bedroom with my tongue stuck to Her ankle!  ;D
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

A Nice SunDress or Something showing some Skin Would Be Great ..  8) 8)
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Cobia link wrote: I like jeans and boots.  No skimpy stuff for me.  Skimpy looks.....well......

We know you like Jeans and boots and I 100 percent agree please no skimpy stuff for you?. But the question was what do you like to see her wearing we don't care about your wardrobe.????
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

I am all for showing it if you got it. Strut your stuff, I am there to get turned on and then go have sex. Not looking to date her with that dress. Bottom line, parties are too expensive now adays to be surprised once her clothes come off, no refund after negotiations, Mr. Happy likes what he likes.

Hats off to the Carrera's, Savannah's, Natalia's, Tatayana's, who would wear nothing but bra and panties in the parlor!
Last edited by Slednx on Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Hell, I remember when some ladies really put it all out there and left nothing to the imagination. Ladies like Destiny would walk the Kit Kat or Villa Joy parlor totally naked! Today, they call that "dirty hustling", I loved it.

By comparison, earlier this year when walking the Red Light District of Amsterdam, where you are truly window shopping, you'll almost only see ladies in bra and panties, regardless of their shape, fitness, etc. Different men like different things, I find their straight approach as honest as it gets.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

Back in the day Marvin used to have "Casual Tuesdays" at the Sagebrush...  GOD those ladies could make a pair of jeans look sexy!      As I love to slowly undress a lady 9And vice versa) I have always been a sucker for days (and ladies) dressed like that........