Do you remember?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Do you remember?

Post by SixT9er »

Now this question will be easy for newbies Much more difficult for those who’ve been visiting the houses for 10,20, or more years

Do you remember the names of the Ladies you’ve partied with? How about the first party? I know for some of you remembering the name of the Lady from your last party will be a problem!

I run thru this exercise in my head every so often to see. I don’t keep track of my parties like I know some guys do on their computer etc. I think I do remember although sometimes a specific name won’t pop up initially but eventually, sometimes in the middle of the night the name will come to me. Funny how doing this reminds me of the very few bad parties I’ve had and the great Lady sticks out

I’m not asking for your list just wondering if you know? When you’re bored sometime try and see if you can remember
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Pretty  simple for me Victoria, Kelli, and Tori. I do not know how many parties I had with Victoria though.
When did you start seeing Victoria?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Sadly I cannot remember when I first Met Victoria .. A Great Lady To Party With and to Visit with  ;D  And There is no way I can remember all the Ladies I have Partied with . Heck I started in 1981
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: I believe 2012
Very cool. Awesome that in 6 yrs you’ve been fortunate enough to have only needed to see 3 Ladies!

I think I partied with her in ‘13 or ‘14
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I have not partied with that many different ladies so I remember their names but not the dates.  I tend to stay with the same lady mostly.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Boomer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boomer »

Have to say this one brings on a smile and some great memories. Haven’t participated in LPIN for a long time maybe six years and with limited funding its a simple task to name the ladies.  Ayana, Riley, Donetella, Skylie Danger, Dennae and Rachel Varga.

Enjoyed all the ladies and time spent with them. Each lady brought something different to the party just like us guys. Great question Six.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

I remember my first party it was actually a 2 girl in 02. Yes I remember their stage names.

Can I name all of the girls no! 40 girls at least once. I do remember the names of all the ladies that I booked more than once. I remember the names of the one and done girls that stood out like Bell in  2010 or Dominique at Sage in 08 and slected others like  a girl that went by Kat at the original Mustang also in 08. The way she was grinding on me I thought she was going to break it. She said she skipped her cardio work out so she was going to get it on me.She was using me like a cross training machine. ?? I was also her first party back after an extended sabbatical.

But a lot of names are a blur now.

In the here and now I am only concerned with remembering my retired ATF? Kristine although for reasons I won't get into unless I have some brain trauma I doubt I will forget her ever.? I also doubt I will forget get my most recent Charlotte back in September anytime soon rather or not she winds up falling into the one time only that stop out like Belle and a few others or she becomes the 9th girl to unfortunately get a second party with me remainas to be seen time will tell on that as it does with all things.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I remember the name of each lady I’ve spent time with, including the first of course. For those who have provided truly stellar parties, I associate that memory with a particular image or song.

I probably look like an idiot when a certain song plays or something comes on tv and I start grinning from ear to ear for no apparent reason to anyone else.
What’s the point of a great memory though if you never remember it.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Dirk Diggler link wrote: I remember the name of each lady I’ve spent time with, including the first of course. For those who have provided truly stellar parties, I associate that memory with a particular image or song.

I probably look like an idiot when a certain song plays or something comes on tv and I start grinning from ear to ear for no apparent reason to anyone else.
What’s the point of a great memory though if you never remember it.
Great way of thinking! I agree completely
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: There were a few times I thought about straying from Victoria. She even suggested ladies at times but she was always good to me so I ended up hanging with her until she retired.

??????
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: There were a few times I thought about straying from Victoria. She even suggested ladies at times but she was always good to me so I ended up hanging with her until she retired.
That's the mark of a good courtesan. Not being possesive and trying to own a regular.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Victoria introduced Me to a Couple of Ladies .. She is that Nice a Lady .. And Yes She is Missed By Many of Us  :( 8)