Trouble makers please sign in

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Re: Trouble makers please sign in

Post by Cobia »

Hey, I want in on this " Shit stirrers "...…..Got to keep my rep. going..... ;D
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Wildfire link wrote: How are all you trouble makers doing ?
Chillin out, maxin, relaxin...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Having fun discussin some of the stupid $hit that is going on in the other forum.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Sheesh. I better start causing more trounle so I can hang out with you guys more.

The non troublemakers that post elsewhere are beyond my level of understanding.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Thanks Chuckar.
I just back from E28. Great times with the ladies. I bumped into Victoria while I was there. She looks much different now. She looks great, but I always loved how she looked during her time when she was on the floor.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Victoria will do Great at any Job She wants .. The Fact that She is Smart and Sweet and Beautiful is just a Bonus  8) 8)
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote:

There is a troublemaker hikacking the other board right now and for once Q is not doing anything about it. This guy who is not a member here actually needs to be banned at least temporarily. He has a mental disability so everyone is being kind but enough is enough. 8 hysterical threads about the same topic, wtf.

Since I am banned on the site would you PM me his name ?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

There is a troublemaker hikacking the other board right now and for once Q is not doing anything about it. This guy who is not a member here actually needs to be banned at least temporarily. He has a mental disability so everyone is being kind but enough is enough. 8 hysterical threads about the same topic, wtf.
Don’t invite him here!

We are very selective about our trouble makers! Lol
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Mighty Peanut 

I guess I will have to be a troublemaker here on this board as well.

Should that person be banned that is a no .  He does go overboard a lot .  But hell just don't respond to him .
It is wrong when some on that board make fun of him and make fun of him for what he does at the brothels .
As I said on the other board people need to start acting like adults .
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

I try to understand and sympathize with the guy, but when he starts demanding answers every 5 minutes and yelling at the ladies, that needs to stop.
And as much as I disagree with Kevinz, for that poster to say he’s not truly disabled is not something to ever say.

I don’t reply, but to let him continue on posting in that manner is unacceptable.
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

No trouble, maybe I am wrong and should have more empathy. I do feel for him. It was just the multiple threads upon threads over 3 or 4 days. I did not see anyone making fun of him though. I do think it’s good that he was muted because he was becoming way too obsessed and that can’t be healthy. A full ban is too much, you’re right.
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

Far from "making fun of him", I think everyone over there went far out of their way to CATER to him......

Disability, fine.  Rude and obnoxious...........
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

FredT link wrote: Far from "making fun of him", I think everyone over there went far out of their way to CATER to him......
Disability, fine.  Rude and obnoxious...........
Yep.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I thought I would bring this post up again encase any one wants to add more troublemakers to the hall of shame. I’m Adding myself as of now.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again