Does experience make you more flexible or set in your ways?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Does experience make you more flexible or set in your ways?

Post by Slednx »

The longer you are involved with LPIN, do you become more flexible as far as activities offered by the lady in the party or are you set in your ways in what you want, deal breakers if they aren't offered?

I've heard many times guys on here saying that the party MUST include kissing, DATY, etc.  I personally don't go along with that, have had ATF's offer both, one but not the other and I still considered their parties stellar. Try not to get too hung up on this or that, rather go with the flow and see what is offered.

One of the hottest parties I've  had lately involved none of the usual activities. She just kissed my ears and neck while we both stood up, her playing with my package as I just ran my hands over her ass. Such an intense orgasm and I left fully satisfied. It was different, yet totally spontaneous and it didn't involve intercourse, kissing, DATY or a BJ.
Last edited by Slednx on Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Yep, if the whole package isn't included in a party it is "one and done".
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I am Glad I was Told to have a Nuru Massage and the Table Shower .. Both were Great With The Right Lady
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: With only a half dozen or so parties per year when I pay for sex I want what I want and I want some kissing and Daty. If I was partying more often I would probably not be so hung up on it.

That's a good answer. I am set in my way as far as the type of lady (body type) but that is because Mr. Happy demands it.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I’m in a place now with a special Lady where the party flows where it will. If there comes a time when I am looking for someone new I will once again have my deal breaker but it’s only one and I’ve been flexible on all other activities once I got a little experience and I don’t see that ever changing
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!