Funny things your pets do

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Funny things your pets do

Post by SixT9er »

Pets are very entertaining

My dog when she’s eating will toss her food in the air then eat it where it lands!

My cat will play fetch. We have a little squishy ball we toss across the room and he’ll retrieve it and drop it on our laps to toss it again
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

I had a Siamese tom cat who liked to get in the shower with me. He was also territorial. He'd run off any animals that got in our yard; even dogs the size of German Shepherds.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

My bird likes to sing to his reflection, like a lot of birds. But he only likes some reflective surfaces. Others he hates and tries to fight with. He likes the bathroom mirror, but hates the one in the bedroom. He would like nothing more than to destroy it. Yet, if I were to remove the mirror in his cage he would be heartbroken.

He loves the vacuum cleaner and will serenade it if I forget to put it back in the closet. I have a video of this but it doesn't want to load for some reason.

[/size]
Last edited by TC on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Went to a store yesterday using my electric wheelchair.  The store owner's dog (guard dog?) didn't know what to make of my chair as I moved around.  He even hid behind the counter, only poking his nose and face out.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

My black lab cross (Winchester)  runs to my bed at night and jumps up  and rolls up in the cover screwing it all up in a wad.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I inherited a Chihuahua from My Mom .. He is good Company and has Great Hearing .. One guy with a Pit bull asked e why a Little Dog . I explained that I like Yappers as they always let Me know where the Bad People are .. I did not tell Him That Mr. Glock and Mister Browning took care of everything else ..  8)
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

She’s not my dog, but my brother’s dog has learned that when I say goodbye it means I’m leaving. So if she hears goodbye, she’ll start barking, growling, and sit in front of the door to stop anyone from leaving.