Boy, they were really pushing the two girl party at the cul-de-sac

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Boy, they were really pushing the two girl party at the cul-de-sac

Post by Slednx »

My most recent visit, both ladies I spent time with at two different houses really wouldn't let up on the two girl party upsell despite me politely saying I was not interested. The first girl mentioned it within five minutes of talking and said she brought her friend into the "biz" and wanted to have sex with her. I told her what was holding that up, she responded, " she was waiting for a guy to pay them to have sex together." Smh

The second girl whom I ended up partying with at house across street mentioned her friend ( her door was open) as we walked down the hall to her room. Fast forward toward the end of our party and guess who walks right into the room while I lie naked on the bed? I wasn't embarrassed just kinda frustrated that once again I got propositioned on the two girl party, how we could quickly go rebook and bring her friend into our already existing party. Really.

Personally, I can count on a few fingers the GREAT experiences I've had splurging on a three way and think that a lady should listen to her client when he declines the offer.
Last edited by Slednx on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Two girl parties are twice as much work, haha!  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

I understand girls are under pressure to upsell the VIP or two-girl party. All I am saying is that for many of us the constant upsell at a certain point becomes a turn-off. Experienced ladies who retain clients know that not all things taught in tea-party should be used on every guy who walks in the door. That's all
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

They are most likely new and trying out what they are told. Upselling is fine and they will figure it out. If they are new,  try and give them a break,  there is a lot of pressure and confusion in the beginning.
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

Keep in mind that negotiation is sensitive and awkward for many guys.  If the lady pushes too hard or does something that constantly annoys me, there will be no party and I will probably avoid her in the future.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I would take into account their experience level. If she is new and everythng else is fine I would give her a chance.  We are sometimes nervous also.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I would take into account their experience level. If she is new and everythng else is fine I would give her a chance.  We are sometimes nervous also.

This is certainly true.It so happened that the first lady I partied with was even more nervous than me and we both had some awkward moments during the party....it’s kind of funny looking back on it now.

Dirk
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

Ironman link wrote:
HD wrote: Man...thought LRN was the “chill” house. Guess it’s not anymore...

It must be heating up.[emoji38]
Don't worry! We still are...we would never let one bad apple ruin the bunch! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

MrTShirt link wrote:
Lexie James wrote: I am so sorry you had this experience here. I have an idea of who you may be referring to as I have heard this behavior from a particular girl. I hate to think she made that much of an impression on you that you wouldn't want to return for a while. I promise most of us are not like that and respect your budgetary comfort. Hopefully we will see you back at LRN sooner rather than later.
However, Lexie, what would happen if the guy told the pushy girl no thanks and then partied with you or another girl?  That might create animosity between the pushy girl and you or the other girl.

Maybe it would be better for harmony between the girls for the guy to leave the house and come back later.  That way, the pushy girl might not be mad at you and other girls for "stealing business" from her.
I think our over all respect for one another would mitigate the situation. I have no animosity towards a lady if she comes to an agreement with a client I didn't, even if the amount was the same for example. A variety of factors can make for an unsuccessful negotiation so for the most part we do not hold it against one another. I feel like if a lady was turning that into a personal issue, that is likely someone I would not care to associate with until she is able to seperate her emotions from her professional relationships with co-workers.
Its very kind of you to think of that though. You should be everyone's priority when you visit our house and I would not want someone to leave unhappy or unsatisfied even if I am not the one who partied.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Lexie James link wrote: ...Its very kind of you to think of that though. You should be everyone's priority when you visit our house and I would not want someone to leave unhappy or unsatisfied even if I am not the one who partied.
Thank you for your kind comments.  I'll make sure my 26 incher is aware of your appreciation.  :)
felinameow
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by felinameow »

Aubrey Huff link wrote: They were pushing the 2 girl party on Slednx.  For me it was the VIP at the LRN.  I was interested in partying with one chick there.  She came and talked to me in the parlor.  I told her during that time 3 times that I was not interested in, or doing the VIP.

I decided to go back to her room.  Told her I had been to the LRN 100+ times and what does she do? Takes me to the f'n VIP.  I am nice to her and then we go to her room.  I specifically tell her what I want and what I am willing to pay.  She counters with X+++++ and the VIP!!! I am getting really agitated now, and politely told her again, I have told you 4 times I am not doing the VIP.

She counters with X++++ and the VIP again! This time, I am done.  I get up and ask her to walk me back to the parlor.

She is just sitting there on her bed babbling to herself.  Acting weird.

I ask again to go back to the parlor, and she says, fine, I will party for your rate + 100.  I tell her no thanks, not interested.

She continues to sit there on the bed.  I leave the room and start walking back to the parlor.  She comes sprinting up behind me in the hall. 

The walk to the parlor seemed like an eternity.  Most unpleasant negotiation I have ever had. 

It's going to be awhile before I go back to the LRN. 

It was a weekend night and none of the houses in the cul-de-sac were busy.  There was a lot of $$$ that walked out of there not being spent.  The few guys that did come in to houses and asked for lineups, quickly left after short tours.

The carnie upsell is just a huge, huge turnoff at every level.

I am sorry that happened to you! We have had problems with particular girls doing that. And as Lexie James mentioned not all of us are like that. That is a POOR "sales" tactic and does NOT cultivate lasting client relationships which is sad. We hope you give us another chance soon. I know for a fact either Lexie or I can offer you a GENUINE experience ( And hopefully fix your impression of LRN <3
felinameow
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by felinameow »

This made me laugh!!  ;D ;D ;D  Naps are my fave!
MrTShirt link wrote: One solution is to ask to see a VIP room for the "two-girl party".  Then, when you are there, lie down on the bed.
Then tell the pushy girl that you will not party, but you will take a nap.

Let the pushy girl figure out what to do next.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I've not had a problem at LRN.  I guess most of the ladies already know me and don't try to hustle me.  Probably a new girl...  sorry to hear about it.  If a negotiation is heading in the wrong direction, I just say "it's nice to meet you" and start heading for the door. 
Last edited by Chicagobob on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Two girl party's are fun but it's not my priority. I like that intimate feeling especially the first time with a new guy.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
raving loon
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by raving loon »

MrTShirt link wrote: One solution is to ask to see a VIP room for the "two-girl party".  Then, when you are there, lie down on the bed.

I think I'm going to steal that one from you and put that in my bag of tricks. Or I'll just have her take me to where ever the hot tub is, pull out a bar of soap, and just say all I want is a bath to watch her reaction  ;D . As for the two girl pressure I haven't really experienced it up in Reno/Carson, but I have had at the Nye county houses (yes all of the ones currently open). The last time it happened it wasn't from a new girl either it was someone who had been in this business for many years. Every time it happened too, the house seemed like it was dead so I think they all stemmed from slow business.
Goldie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Goldie »

raving loon link wrote:
MrTShirt wrote: One solution is to ask to see a VIP room for the "two-girl party".  Then, when you are there, lie down on the bed.

I think I'm going to steal that one from you and put that in my bag of tricks. Or I'll just have her take me to where ever the hot tub is, pull out a bar of soap, and just say all I want is a bath to watch her reaction  ;D . As for the two girl pressure I haven't really experienced it up in Reno/Carson, but I have had at the Nye county houses (yes all of the ones currently open). The last time it happened it wasn't from a new girl either it was someone who had been in this business for many years. Every time it happened too, the house seemed like it was dead so I think they all stemmed from slow business.

Loon!!!! Awesome to see you here! Glad you found it  :)

Goldie
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

I agree with Goldie, it is nice to have Loon here posting.