I am New in here Hello

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Re: I am New in here Hello

Post by SixT9er »

Colwyn,

Now you’ve shared your story for all to see.

This is a different board so it’s a fresh start. Please leave your other board issues there and start fresh here
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Colwyn
Noob
Noob

Post by Colwyn »

I was on another Site like this and No-one liked me over there :'( . I am Disable. And I got in a Brawl with another Disabled user. Over there. He tried to tell me he know more about being Disable then I did. Wrong!. I was Born Disable in 1976. this guy was only became disable in his 30s  : :) . He lived as a able-body person for most of his life. And gets in my face and tell me a bunch of crap about the ADA and what it is. It meant nothing too his life, and everything too my life.

Now that, That is been said.

I hope, I am welcome here with open arm.
Last edited by Colwyn on Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just Because your able-mind't and you still can't tell a girl what you what, Please Don't take it out on me. My YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-duZ4 ... cMaWkCI9IA
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Respect others and don’t lose your shit and you’ll get along fine here

Remember we’re all equal here, you choose to be here you will be treated like anyone else
Last edited by SixT9er on Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Colwyn
Noob
Noob

Post by Colwyn »

SixT9er link wrote: Respect others and don’t lose your shit and you’ll get along fine here

Remember we’re all equal here, you choose to be here you will be treated like anyone else

I Resect everyone ;D . But the users on that other board did not resect me. They treaded me like some sup-human fish to be beaten around :'( . I am a person with thoughts and feeling :'( :'( :'( :'( . I have a soul :) . I am not same inferior Animal ??? :-\ > :( . This is what, over there got me in so mach trouble. I stand up for myself, and they did not like that. They wanted me to just do, what I was told :-X . And be a good little omega male :P . And I did not play ball :blank: I stood tall and proud in the face of there Bigotry. And they did not like it :o . Well too bad for them. I do not lay down a die for No-one :( . And I was not going to for those White Right-Wing Nationalist over there, On that forum/broad. I am white and I  don't act like they do. Because I am more of a man then they will ever be. :)
Last edited by Colwyn on Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just Because your able-mind't and you still can't tell a girl what you what, Please Don't take it out on me. My YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-duZ4 ... cMaWkCI9IA
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Colwyn .. Good Luck on this board . Having a thick skin and Giving the other people a chance will go a Long ways here .
Colwyn
Noob
Noob

Post by Colwyn »

Just incase anyone would like to know Vanity Affair :) . Told me I should try this Forum out instead. :)
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Yes, this is a great site and we keep it civil unlike some of the a$$ holes on another site.

Welcome aboard.
Last edited by Cobia on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Colwyn
Noob
Noob

Post by Colwyn »

Thanks for the welcome

I just want to make clear. What really happen on that other board.

I got into a fight with the mod over there. he tried to say I was just a trolling and not and real person. and my post had nothing to do with LPIN. So I told him to take me off the beard. And he said he would not. So I fought with him. over it. and what he fond out was I was NOT! a keyboard internet troll. I was for real. So what does he do. He breaks the law and steels my IP. and threaten me like the Right-Wing A-hole he is. And that was his real problem with me. it was not my disabled it was, I was a progressive and he did not like me on his little Right-Winger network he had running over there. So I got REALLY F-in MAD at him and I told me. You are going to Delete me from your site and take down every post I ever made or I am Coming over to your mothers house, knocking on the door, she is going to let me in , And I am going down too her basement where you live and I am going to beat you goddamn ass. And then I said do we have a understand. And you what he did He band me from the site and left all my post up for all too see. So I then told him. I was now going to tell my story too KOLO 8, KRNV 4, and any reporter there who would listen to me and my story about the the other forum web site. And if you don't like my question. On the the other forum broad then wait until some nosey reporting start snowing around down there a The Love Ranch North and the the other forum board. And I also told him Would go to the COPs and tell them everything I know about the the other forum web page. Him Q and the love ranch north and I'm sure some Detective would be very, Very! interested in my sorry about him Q and his web page. I know Q has GUNS and illegal Computer shit. Because he stole my IP. And if the Cops go to his house and find all the shit he has, he is really going to be in trouble. So I told him TOO STEP OFF.
Last edited by Colwyn on Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.