Soccer mom Bombs on Final Exam - Fails to Graduate

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Soccer mom Bombs on Final Exam - Fails to Graduate

Post by Midwest Couple »

Short Version:
“Be Polite and Be Clear” - Lee
A lovely lady had caught our attention. Gorgeous, confident, and experienced with the type of activities we wanted in our party. We were 100% smitten. We chatted politely. We got the tour and we were polite. We visited her room, chatted in detail about our party expectations and negotiated - politely!  Yet, We failed to be clear and after everyone was ready to go, the party broke down... because we weren’t clear.  We were embarrassed, the lady was classy and empathetic, but there was nothing to do but tuck our tails between our legs and slither out.

Off to Mustang to regroup. Walked in, and ordered our drinks.  Wall to Wall gorgeous ladies. Sat with Gem Stoned who combines her beauty with a completely adorable personality. Talked with Kitty who we’ve wanted to meet for years and Finally met Lena Starr, a big time girl-crush of the Mrs ... but we couldn’t regroup.  We’d lost confidence and never made it to even ask for a tour.

Too Long Version:
We believed we were ready to graduate to the LPIN patrons who didn’t pre-arrange a party. Didn’t pre-explain the desired activities in a  party before showing up. We were ready to be those folks who just chatted face to face with the ladies, felt the vibe, found the perfect lady - negotiated - and partied!

We’d been personally tutored by younger masters who have allow us direct access to their knowledge. We’ve broken bread (and prime rib) with ICONS who’ve been participating in this amazing hobby for 20,30, and even 40 years!  In our early years - we even had some insight on how to behave in LPIN by legends who are no longer with us. We were ready... HECK - we were confident!  Bring on the final!

We ACED the true and false, the multiple choice, and even the written parts of the exam.  “Application of Material Learned” however was 95% of the final grade. We needed to go out and Do It (pun intended)

Professor one - An absolute Beauty who combines stunningly physical perfection with a confidence that draws you in and makes you want to know her. But what really made us want to be naughty with her was a sweetness that’s rarely found with a lady that pretty and that confident. We discussed party expectations with significant detail. We’d cleared dollars and felt we were ACING this final, heck - it was EASY. We were ready. I showered and was dressed in a towel. Money was out. Implements of pleasure arranged ... walk to cashier was about to happen however we’d not been clear on time. TIME!!! What kind of 3rd year, experienced monger, forgets time?  But, time was an issue. TIME, it turned out, was a dealbreaker ...  And so, with graciousness and class, implements of pleasure were put away, clothes were put back on, she handed us our money back, - and we left.

“A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk.” - Sixty9er

Walking we did - but there was still time on the clock to prove we could pass the final. Fail Forward we thought, learn and don’t give up. Off to mustang and we used the drive to Mustang to regroup.  We walked in, still licking our wounds, but we made it in. We got our drinks, and found our table. Armond introduced us to an absolute cutie named Gem Stoned. But we weren’t ready to try again just yet. Rachel Varga, and her intimidating beauty stopped by the table to say “hi”. And while we thought “maybe we ...” - well, we didn’t have time to finish that thought before Mr T Shirt disappeared with her through the door. Funmonger and Luna sat with us for a bit and funmonger pitched a fantastic party idea for us - but we hesitated and lost out. We finally had an opportunity to meet and chat with Ms Kitty Minx who we adore as well as Lena Starr who was high on our list of ladies we’d desired to meet. But our confidence had disappeared and showed no signs of coming back for another tour and trip to negotiate again and get that passing grade. So, we said our “see ya next time’s” and headed out. Knowing, believing, and deserving an F on our final exam.

Final Grade - F!  Who knows, maybe we aren’t cut out for the big time.  Maybe dropping out is what’s our destiny…. Time will tell! 

For the Couples:
We deserve the F.
- No lady got paid, and they deserve to get paid for their time they gave us.
- We came a long way to have an experience and check a few “wants” off our list and we were not able to do that.
Here’s the thing though: It was super energizing. It was sexy. We experience our flunking grade TOGETHER and our fail was still a better adventure than most couples who’ve been married as long as us are having. We sucked at LPIN, and it still resulted in us heading back to the hotel and struggling to keep our hands off of each other until we got to our room. 

That’s the thing about LPIN for couples, the party is the cherry and "checking off the bucket list item" is the sprinkles. But the ice cream, chocolate, whip cream and nuts ...is the spark you get from the entire adventure. The planning, the preparation, the travel, the brothels, those gorgeous ladies and the sharing and communicating it all together - it’s an amazing adventure as a couple. party or no party, passing grade or fail, it's something we wish every couple could enjoy. 
Last edited by Midwest Couple on Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

First, it was GREAT seeing you both again. Also, allow me to clarify something. I was kidding a little bit about the proposed party that we discussed while we were in the lounge. It was a nice fantasy.

The day I decided to venture into LPIN, I sort of committed to myself that had to be about the "FUN" which means I would try not to measure my results with the same kind of "grading my paper" as I might do in my business or learned in school while looking out the window.  Of course, in this hobby, there are needs, desires whatever, but at the end of the day it is always about the fun. 
Obviously I am speaking for myself and not saying that it is that way for others.  Therefore, personally, I leave the judgement, the report card and the shame and guilt feelings at home as much as possible. If anything, that is my challenge. Have fun. It is an adventure. When one goes fishing or hiking they do not always get what they went after, whether it is a fish or a picture of the sunset. What they do get is the fresh air, the experience, the nice day out. Some times it rains though. Yet even that can be fun. So give yourselves a big group hug and a giant break!

As for Roxanne's comment, I totally did not understand the relevance of it other than she jumped to the conclusion that people from this group that meet each year seem to be playing on the cheap but I agree with others in this post that she took it out on the wrong people in you folks. That subject has been kicked up and down the block for years. There are always big spenders, cheapskates, people who can only afford or are willing to pay so much and girls who are only willing to accept so much. Also, I know that she is generalizing and selling us short. There are both kinds of partiers in this group and in between too. I agree with Rachel. Give it a chance, Roxanne. And have a nice day!

Occasionally, I have had a similar experience where communication was lacking such as what happened to MWC in your negotiation. In fact this happened to me on this trip in one of my parties. However, the Courtesan added more time and reminded me to clarify the time more accurately in the future. She kept her customer satisfied. That was a good business decision which was her prerogative to make.

Partying in LPIN affects our feelings like anything else and quite frankly, who among us can automatically "decide" how we feel? We can only choose to "deal" with our feelings. I think that it is only natural that after your experience before you came to the Mustang that you were already feeling a little anxious based on what had just happened to you. That is only natural. There is usually next time or next year.  Believe me, the last thing to do is to judge yourself ever in any part of this as to whether or not you went forward with a party. With the kind of money that it costs, particularly as a couple (I would guess it is more), there is nothing wrong with waiting for what you really want to do and within your budget.

I look forward to seeing you both again in future gatherings.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Sorry MWC.  I didn't mean to ruin your evening by stealing Rachel away.  I knew Rachel's travel plans hit a bump, so when I saw her, I grabbed her.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Midwest couple, thanks for recommending this forum to my wife and I. We’re learning so much from you and are nervously anticipating our first trip to a Nevada brothel.  ?
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Phoenix link wrote: Midwest couple, thanks for recommending this forum to my wife and I. We’re learning so much from you and are nervously anticipating our first trip to a Nevada brothel.  ?
Welcome to the board!
MWC are awesome!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Phoenix link wrote: Midwest couple, thanks for recommending this forum to my wife and I. We’re learning so much from you and are nervously anticipating our first trip to a Nevada brothel.  ?
HEY GANG! 

We recommended that Phoenix & his wife come over here, because while we can help with little questions that have to do with couples - the BIG questions, like which brothels they should visit, how to set a budget, and overall expectations can be best answered by you guys who are active on the board. 

Please reach out and help them with a little of your wisdom so that they can have a fantastic first experience. 
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Midwest Couple link wrote: HEY GANG! 

We recommended that Phoenix & his wife come over here, because while we can help with little questions that have to do with couples - the BIG questions, like which brothels they should visit, how to set a budget, and overall expectations can be best answered by you guys who are active on the board. 

Please reach out and help them with a little of your wisdom so that they can have a fantastic first experience.
They are welcome to post questions here & or pm me. Always happy to help newbs where I can
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

MWC,
You might be relieved to know that you can make up for this exam by earning EXTRA CREDIT. Since your book-research skills are on point and it was just the presentation that was lacking, your GPA can still be recovered.

The assignment:

When you know the date of your next Nevada visit, reach out to the handful of beauties who have caught your eye. Find out if they offer the services you’re interested in, and if they will be working when you’ll be in town. Flirt. Enjoy the rapport you’re building. If you’re having so much fun talking to someone that you KNOW she’s someone you want to party with, go ahead and confirm by making an appointment. If it doesn’t go that far, you will at least have some idea of who will be around when you arrive.

When you find yourselves alone in a lady’s room again, LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED when it comes to your party. How much time, what specifics that it wouldn’t be a party without, what your budget is, everything. Have a cheat sheet beforehand so you can get used to saying the words (but leave it in the car. No notes allowed during presentation.). If it doesn’t work out, talk to another lady. Do not give up, there are other ladies (such as myself) who would love to have a party with you if given the chance.

Good luck with this extra credit project. You have the potential to be “A” students.

Best,

Professor Roxy Gold
Sagebrush University
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

RoxyGold link wrote: MWC,
You might be relieved to know that you can make up for this exam by earning EXTRA CREDIT. Since your book-research skills are on point and it was just the presentation that was lacking, your GPA can still be recovered.

The assignment:

When you know the date of your next Nevada visit, reach out to the handful of beauties who have caught your eye. Find out if they offer the services you’re interested in, and if they will be working when you’ll be in town. Flirt. Enjoy the rapport you’re building. If you’re having so much fun talking to someone that you KNOW she’s someone you want to party with, go ahead and confirm by making an appointment. If it doesn’t go that far, you will at least have some idea of who will be around when you arrive.

When you find yourselves alone in a lady’s room again, LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED when it comes to your party. How much time, what specifics that it wouldn’t be a party without, what your budget is, everything. Have a cheat sheet beforehand so you can get used to saying the words (but leave it in the car. No notes allowed during presentation.). If it doesn’t work out, talk to another lady. Do not give up, there are other ladies (such as myself) who would love to have a party with you if given the chance.

Good luck with this extra credit project. You have the potential to be “A” students.

Best,

Professor Roxy Gold
Sagebrush University
Great post!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

The assignment:

Best,

Professor Roxy Gold
Sagebrush University
A perfect example why RoxyGold won COY.
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

The assignment:

Best,

Professor Roxy Gold
Sagebrush University
Goodness... yup!  We appreciate everyone's comments and encouragement, but Vanity and THIS post from Roxy have encouraged us to study harder and retake the class. 

This also has us imagining a party where the "professor" provides the star student with some private tutoring while the naughty student has to ...

It's a work in progress, but we are going to have a lot of fun putting this cheat sheet together!  ;)  
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Midwest Couple link wrote: Goodness... yup!  We appreciate everyone's comments and encouragement, but Vanity and THIS post from Roxy have encouraged us to study harder and retake the class. 

This also has us imagining a party where the "professor" provides the star student with some private tutoring while the naughty student has to ...

It's a work in progress, but we are going to have a lot of fun putting this cheat sheet together!  ;)
Just remember, no plagiarising!  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Thanks, you guys!

Hopefully everybody on here is getting the exact parties they want with the best ladies around! :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV