Party length

Everything about the brothel life is here.
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Re: Party length

Post by AlexaWu »

The Toffeeman link wrote: Normally an hour. Though with ladies I have partied with before maybe up to 1.5 hours. My most recent party I made a mistake and booked a first time party for 1.5 hours and we had no chemistry so lesson learned.

Over 1.5 hours I would be fatigued (and she probably would be bored also)  ;D
30 minutes if the guy wants a 'fix'. An hour if you want to take your time. An hour and a half or more if you want to get to know each others bodies.  :-* 
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
wrb55roscojr
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by wrb55roscojr »

Back in the days .When I was running . Steel from Kansas City Mo. to Sacramento Ca.I would stop in Wells. @ Bellas, And Donnas..
Each party was a hour long...Only place I could park at. I was pulling 12' wide trusses! When I had legal loads I could stop at the old Mustang,and Old Bridge. As I could cross that bridge. Did a couple of party there. For a hour each!  My first trip to the LRN & Bunny was in the summer of 2009..Those 2 party was a hour a piece!  My few partys in Elko was hour party . At Monas I did a 2 hour  party.
But the last party I done was a very special party. I did at Bunny was a 36 hour out date! Yes it cost a arm and a leg...Got nailed on a job site.  Received 50 hours worth of detention pay.. Plus meals, and hotel.... The party was scheduled to start, When I was up there!
Have never party at the new Mustang yet.. They have a  couple of girls.  Who I would like to party with!!!!
Last edited by wrb55roscojr on Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Toffeeman
Noob
Noob

Post by The Toffeeman »

Normally an hour. Though with ladies I have partied with before maybe up to 1.5 hours. My most recent party I made a mistake and booked a first time party for 1.5 hours and we had no chemistry so lesson learned.

Over 1.5 hours I would be fatigued (and she probably would be bored also)  ;D
Just a Brit happy to be in the US.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Hummmmm ……..  sounds like I need to try one of them longer parties sometime.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

You may not know what to do with yourself.
Cobia link wrote:
Hummmmm ……..  sounds like I need to try one of them longer parties sometime.
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Drew_Ryan link wrote: You may not know what to do with yourself.

I will figure something out.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

It really depends on your comfort level and how you feel when you are negotiating with the lady. You can start at 30 mins or an hour, see how you guys click and then extend your time if it feels right.  :) I've had patrons visit where we finished talked for hours. Others guests who feel like they'll connect better with another lady. Never anything personal, we all click with different people  :)
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I use to do some pretty long parties (multi-hours and overnighters) with my ATFs back in my younger days.  As I've gotten older I tend to be content doing 1-2 hr parties, since it's gives plenty of time for foreplay, afterplay, as well as the main event.  Although if I ever find a new ATF, doing longer parties isn't out of the question ...LOL
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

I feel like overnight/ multi-hours are the best with someone you have an established connection. Then, you know each other's kinks and actually have things to talk about it. I love it when it's supernatural, and a down to earth experience.
Dr. Who link wrote: I use to do some pretty long parties (multi-hours and overnighters) with my ATFs back in my younger days.  As I've gotten older I tend to be content doing 1-2 hr parties, since it's gives plenty of time for foreplay, afterplay, as well as the main event.  Although if I ever find a new ATF, doing longer parties isn't out of the question ...LOL
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Five minutes, five days, and everything in between. :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
SToN3y
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by SToN3y »

My first time with a girl, I'll usually book an hour. If I know we click, there's the chance of booking a longer party on a return visit!

When the brothels open back up, I'm hoping to book a 1.5-2 hour party with Mila at Mona's!
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

What about 30 seconds?
RoxyGold link wrote: Five minutes, five days, and everything in between. :)
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

SToN3y link wrote: My first time with a girl, I'll usually book an hour. If I know we click, there's the chance of booking a longer party on a return visit!

When the brothels open back up, I'm hoping to book a 1.5-2 hour party with Mila at Mona's!
Good choice... Mila quickly became my favorite after one visit.  The Mrs clicked with Santana more.  Mila has that girl next door, super complimentary, just the right sexy talk goodness.  Highly recommended  :)
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Boone
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boone »

Phoenix link wrote: Good choice... Mila quickly became my favorite after one visit.  The Mrs clicked with Santana more.  Mila has that girl next door, super complimentary, just the right sexy talk goodness.  Highly recommended  :)
Mila is amazing!  I actually like her so much that i will probably never party with her again. Way too much of a connection for me in that kind atmosphere.  I will stay far away from any of that kind of emotion in the fantasy world. A man has got to know his limitations! Too bad because oh what fun!
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Drew_Ryan link wrote: What about 30 seconds?
Like in American Pie? :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

Exactly, I’m glad you got my reference.
RoxyGold link wrote: Like in American Pie? :)
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

How does that old saying go it isn't how long, but how you use it?  Something like that?

Maybe that was about something else.?? ??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

Ironman link wrote: How does that old saying go it isn't how long, but how you use it?  Something like that?

Maybe that was about something else.[emoji848][emoji848] [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Something like that! Personality makes up for a lot of things...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Drew_Ryan link wrote: Something like that! Personality makes up for a lot of things...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
???????
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

It all depends on the day and the chemistry of both people. I like longer time because I don’t like rushing. What ever the guy or girl is up to I’m up to. We could even enjoy the night together.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again