Missed opportunities

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Re: Missed opportunities

Post by Dirk Diggler »

ColtsFan link wrote: Cherry Bang.  I tried to schedule with her before I made my first trip, but she didn't reply to either of the two messages I sent her.  It turned out that she wound up leaving the business the day before I made it to Carson City.

Ironically she was the first lady I partied with. She seemed really sweet and a little on the shy side; quite attractive as well!

Dirk
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

raving loon link wrote: Probably the only one I had any regrets about not partying with was Belle. I had a couple of abortive attempts to see her at the Mustang, but for one reason or another the schedules couldn't align. She's the exception because normally if it's someone I haven't partied with I don't give it much thought when they leave the business.
SixT9er link wrote: If you’re willing to take a run out to Carlin I wouldn’t be surprised to see her out there again in the future
Hey RavingLoon, ck out the Ranch Advertisements section of this fantastic website, and look to Roxy's entry on the Dovetail (if You scroll down to my entry, there's a link to their website there) and You'll discover that opportunity just might knock for You one more time with Belle.  ;D
raving loon
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by raving loon »

I'll have to see one of these days guys. It's a big enough pain in the ass getting out to Vegas and Reno from the East Coast as it is and that's a big reason I haven't done the Elko/Calrlin area yet :-\ .
quest4tail
Noob
Noob

Post by quest4tail »

I've had CiCi @ Sheri's on my bucket list for like 12 years.  One of my old ATF's from KitKat told me I had to party with her but it just didn't end up happening that trip.  I ran into her again in late 2016 at Sheri's but didn't have the funds for a party that trip.  I found out she was available during my summer trip to Vegas last year so I made a trip out to party with her.  That day she looked stunning as ever!  Once I saw her in the bar I popped a blue boner pill and played the 30 minute waiting game.  Maybe 15 minutes had past and as I was about to get up and request a negotiation, CiCi walked across the room and joined another gentleman.  Five minutes later they were gone to partyland.  DOH!!!!  Super bad timing I guess!  I ended up going to the Chicken Ranch and having a pretty wild quickie with Cassandra Claire which I have no regrets about!