Do You Talk to Your TV?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Do You Talk to Your TV?

Post by Prospector Bob »

Do you talk to your TV? I never used to but since this quarantine began & I've had the TV on almost 24/7 I find myself making out-loud comments about dumb-ass things I see on the tube. I yell at people who I think made stupid moves or said stupid things. It could be a sporting event, a game show or a TV interview. If what I see & hear, in my view, qualifies as dumb-ass, I'll yell at 'em.

But it's not always negative. Good things will get an "atta-boy" or "atta-girl" from me. Being an old lech, hot babes will get an old lecher's, "Whoa! Did you see the ass on that babe?!" Or "Man, she's hot!" Or, "Wow, she's a MILF (or sometimes GILF)!"

Anyway, am I not alone, & you too see things on the tube that have you muttering in exasperation? Anger? Amazement? Arousement ;) ?
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Ironman link wrote: She must be afraid you will hurt her. Maybe you don't smell good change your deodorant.???
Tried that, didn't work... : :)
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Prospector Bob link wrote: Tried that, didn't work... : :)
?That's too bad cat's are funny that way. That is why I have always  had dogs.

In your case it doesn't help that you apparently in that cats mind shoot out lighting bolts from your ??.
Last edited by Ironman on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Ironman link wrote: ?That's too bad cat's are funny that way. That is why I have always  had dogs.

In your case it doesn't help that you apparently in that cats mind shoot out lighting bolts from your ??.
I suppose a small static discharge to you or me would seem like a lightning bolt to a cat.  :o  Oh well...  : :)