When a Blowjob is More Than Just a Blowjob

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

When a Blowjob is More Than Just a Blowjob

Post by Vanityaffair »

First a girl must have a mindset and a  buildup. Must turn man on by making him crazy horny with lust and desire

BASIC BLOW JOBS

1)KNEELING BLOJOB]Man stands up while women faces man and gets on her knees
2)BOSS CHAIR BLOJOB
Man sits down or sitting back with women facing him on knees on floor
3)REG BLOWJOB
Man lies down in bed on back with women on stomach on bed below man with women’s head in mans crotch

INTERMIDATE BLOWJOBS

1) CINEMA BLOWJOBS
Both sit side by side like at movies. Girl India mans fly. Women leans over forward while remaining seated.
2) TIGHT PILLOW POSITIONS
Using mans tight as pillow.  Man lays on side with lower leg in front of upper leg. Girl lays leg on his thigh while also laying sideways and taking penis in mouth.
3)DOCTOR BLOWJOB
Man is in reclined sofa or on back like in a psychiatrist office. With pillows under head. Girl gets down on knees off the bed or sofa with one hand holding floor and other holding penis.

ADVANCED BLOWJOB

1) FACEFUCK BLOWJOB man is in dominent position and control over girl. Women lays down on back on bed putts pillows under head and man straddles her with knees on both sides of girls chest below armpits. With penis in front of mouth.
2) JACKHAMMER BLOWJOB man squats up and down while girl is directly below him. Man stand up in bed girl is sitting on bed with knees up and and feet leaning on buttocks and hands behind her supporting her body while hand are on bed.
3)LAY BACK BLOWJOB girls head hanging of bed with man standing up on floor. Man can go deep and girl had no control.
4) PLUMBER BLOWJOB girl lies down in bed on back. Man kneels on all fours above girl with knees on both sides of girls head. Girls arms resting on mans lower legs or bed. Mans pen is above girls mouth. Girl has pillows under head to take in penis. Either the man thrust back and forth or the girl extends neck and head back and forth.

What is your favorite position? I like the upside down position. Where the man stands holds me upside down and I take penis in mouth.
Last edited by Vanityaffair on Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

This will sound weird but if I had a cock I would go straight to Vanity!
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Rachel Varga link wrote: This will sound weird but if I had a cock I would go straight to Vanity!

LOL Not weird, just good common sense Rachel. I only hope in your wildest dreams you can imagine what Vanity is capable of! ;)
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Lexie James link wrote: Wow so many options! I will take them all! To me, giving a blow job is like cock worship though. I love it so much I just want to make it feel like the most amazing thing ever![/size]

Did I ever tell you fellas how much I like Lexie and I haven't even met her yet
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Crappie1 link wrote:
Did I ever tell you fellas how much I like Lexie and I haven't even met her yet
You’re missing out, you need to meet this great Lady
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!