The Sub Has The Power!

Everything about the brothel life is here.

This contention has been argued forever. Just for fun, what's your opinion?

Total votes: 0

Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

The Sub Has The Power!

Post by Chicagobob »

I've been struggling with this question for many years!  : :)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
adventurer
Noob
Noob

Post by adventurer »

I agree if you dont respect or take care of sub then the dom will soon have no sub
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

KittiMinx link wrote: Having been a fetishist for 10 years now I can safely say the Sub controls the scene. A Dom that doesn't respect the Sub's wishes and boundaries isn't a real Dom and it could lead to severe issues during the scene and after. I wrote a whole blog article on this! lol

Hey Miss Kitti!  Could you post that link?
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Great read Kitti... I especially like your examples of good/bad play.  I also agree that in society it is still looked down on for a woman to be the sub.  I think people just don't understand the dynamics.  [/size]

I love Dom/sub play as long as its real..  I'm not into role play.  The actual trust it takes transcends the sex itself and it takes on an entirely different realm between the people involved.  Another misconception is the sub never gets rewarded.  To me, that's the best part - the final reward! [/size]

I always put my sub on a pedestal!  [/size]
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Perfect Kitti. Explains it perfectly!

I truly believe that the intensity for me comes from balance. The balance of that power being given
from the sub, and the dom in turn, knowing and respecting when to take and when to give back that power.

That pure no BS trust that takes place in the experience is almost other worldly for me. Nothing I
have ever done can come close to the intensity of walking that line and feeling that trust.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Crappie1 link wrote: Perfect Kitti. Explains it perfectly!

I truly believe that the intensity for me comes from balance. The balance of that power being given
from the sub, and the dom in turn, knowing and respecting when to take and when to give back that power.

That pure no BS trust that takes place in the experience is almost other worldly for me. Nothing I
have ever done can come close to the intensity of walking that line and feeling that trust.

You're growing up Little Grasshopper - learning to embrace the edge!  ;D
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Chicagobob link wrote:
You're growing up Little Grasshopper - learning to embrace the edge!  ;D
Haha, why thank you Master!!! ;)
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I readily admit I kniw very little about how this all works.

It seems to me that as long as the Dom respects the wishes of the Sub then yes the Sub has the power but if the Dom loses control then obviously they are in the power position especially if the Sub is restrained
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

In the TOOOOOWWWWWNNNNN...

Where I was BOOOOORRRRRNNNN...

Oops, wrong sub! Sorry about that hehe  ;D
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Dom/subs are never in control. Control means a person is dictating instructions and with humans that tends to mean an absolute.

The BDSM culture makes all these rules think they know everything. Ironically the group that wants to be do different is just like any other group. Think they know everything. Fetlife with all these people claiming to be different but they are all the same and it's boring.

A sub and Dom are symbiotic. They need each other. The Dom's control is illusionary just like the subs.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I wonder if all the new 50 Shades wannabe kinksters understand that true BDSM is way beyond the sex itself?  : :)
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Chicagobob link wrote: I wonder if all the new 50 Shades wannabe kinksters understand that true BDSM is way beyond the sex itself?  : :)
Doubt it
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

I hate 50 shades! Spoiler alert: the protagonist is a millennial cliche, and the Dom is an emotionally stunted asshole with too much money. Somewhere in there they fuck and at the end she agrees to be caned and then flips out and cries.

The end.  ;D
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Thanks for saving me some time.  I have never read the book(s)/saw the film, in spite of the buzz.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I got bored within the first 20 minutes.  I kept thinking that everyone now is going to believe that this is real  BDSM.  : :)
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote:

I hate 50 shades! Spoiler alert: the protagonist is a millennial cliche, and the Dom is an emotionally stunted asshole with too much money. Somewhere in there they fuck and at the end she agrees to be caned and then flips out and cries.

The end.  ;D
Perfect synopsis!
RunningSquirrel
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by RunningSquirrel »

RoxyGold link wrote: In the TOOOOOWWWWWNNNNN...Where I was BOOOOORRRRRNNNN... Oops, wrong sub! Sorry about that hehe  ;D

We all live in a Yellow...yeah, guess the Sub does have the power :)