How did Elko Oktoberfest go?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

How did Elko Oktoberfest go?

Post by SixT9er »

Just wondering how many attended, parties had?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
NotAnOldGeezer
Noob
Noob

Post by NotAnOldGeezer »

4 parties so far, I'm still here for 3 more days :)
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

I only went to the Dovetail (and well worth the trip!) so I cant speak for other houses that may have had something going on. There were a little over a half dozen from this group that were there, and there was room for 2 or 3 times as many (or more). While it's always easy to 'make a party' there with the Ladies, when Monica says "Were gonna have a party!" the first thing to do is go straight to Your calendar and pen it in, then get Your airline tickets, or tune-up Your vehicle, call Amtrak, whatever will get You there. The food - wow! Turkey, Marinated chicken, Beef tips, Pasta salads. Double outside fire pits, loads of seating inside and outside. It was an awesome 2day event with Halloween costumes the 2nd nite. Yea We howled at the moon late both nites. Oh! Did I mention the several (4 or 5 depending on which nite) Ladies that came out to 'take care of Us?' Definitely one of those events that You had to be present to win! I'm glad I took off and made the trip. Only one private 'party-party' for me, not sure if I was too stuffed with food or what!  ;D
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Lee I also ate way to Much .. The food was that Great and there was No Way I was passing That Great Turkey Bye ..  Had a  Sweet Time with Charlie Rae then went to get a Hotel room in Elko .. The Hotels I usually stay at were Full as I got Geo'd by Trump .. Man was Elko Packed that Night .. I did have Fun Thanks to Julie and Lucie and Jessy .. Also Saw Mike and Louis for a bit
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

The Dovetail had a costume party, the food was great, and the ladies all looked amazing. I stopped by Inez's one evening hoping to meet Candi or Dollie, but neither were working and only 2 girls were available so I bounced after finishing my drink.

Dirk