Gifts

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Gifts

Post by SixT9er »

Do you bring Ladies gifts?

If so how often, every time you see them, on special occasions, just randomly?

How do you decide what to give them, wish list, something that you just think they'll like, something they mentioned in a thread, or maybe something that you hope to enjoy with her?

I haven't given any gift besides candy on a rare occasion (didn't really think of it as a gift more an inside joke but it should be considered a gift) until recently. Why I started I don't know other than she has given me the greatest parties ever so wanted to show some additional appreciation beyond just recommending and future bookings. I don't like the cash tip thing for many reasons I won't get into. A gift whether it's candy, cookies, a book or something off their wish list is so much more personal IMO than a tip. I believe it shows you are truly thinking of her even a gift card I believe is more personal than a tip, if done right it's something you had to think about and purchase. Anyone can pull cash out of their pocket without any thought

So back to the orig question, Do you give Ladies gifts?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I sent one today.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I do when I can, and when the fancy strikes me. There's a local entrepreneur in Carson that delivers anywhere with no questions asked for a fee, usually $25 to $35. The last one was for items that Jade's going to deliver for the elderly here in the near future. I went down the list for towels to crosswords, PJs to toiletries, and had it all delivered to the LRN. 
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
elkogfe
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by elkogfe »

It is so great when customers do this.

And so you know,  all gifts are 100% kept by the girls no matter what it is...

Well ok if you send a million bucks I might take some...lol

-Louis

Ps:  you guys have no idea how happy the girls get when you do this... big or small gift it doesn’t matter they all love it!!!!

quote author=SixT9er link=topic=141.msg650#msg650 date=1510774572]

Do you bring Ladies gifts?

If so how often, every time you see them, on special occasions, just randomly?

How do you decide what to give them, wish list, something that you just think they'll like, something they mentioned in a thread, or maybe something that you hope to enjoy with her?

I haven't given any gift besides candy on a rare occasion (didn't really think of it as a gift more an inside joke but it should be considered a gift) until recently. Why I started I don't know other than she has given me the greatest parties ever so wanted to show some additional appreciation beyond just recommending and future bookings. I don't like the cash tip thing for many reasons I won't get into. A gift whether it's candy, cookies, a book or something off their wish list is so much more personal IMO than a tip. I believe it shows you are truly thinking of her even a gift card I believe is more personal than a tip, if done right it's something you had to think about and purchase. Anyone can pull cash out of their pocket without any thought

So back to the orig question, Do you give Ladies gifts?
INEZ'S D&D       Monas Ranch        Join Our Team