The unknown lady

Everything about the brothel life is here.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Re: The unknown lady

Post by wayne208 »

If You do not know them Give them a Year .. Then They will Know The Cobia Man ..  ;D  Of That I am sure .. Next Time You Make it there You have to give Me a Heads up .. Then I would try to make it There .. If You are Not there I will Suffer with Kitti and Rachel  ???  OK Maybe not suffer to Bad  ;D
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I assume you mean Ladies not in this board?

We’ll go with that! Lol

I spent some great non party time with two awesome Sexy Ladies this past week who are not unknown but don’t post if at all on their house board.

Whitney who has been around for awhile at the Mustang is sexy and a sweetheart. It was a pleasure getting to chat with her last Wednesday night. I have no doubt she would be a Great party

Tori who has been around a little over a year and is gaining a following spent time with me both Thursday and Sunday nights chatting. She is another Sexy sweet Lady that I’m sure will rock your world as I know she has already done this to CC!

Maybe not what you were looking for but these two Ladies deserve recognition imo
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

We REALLY like OLIVIA LUSH!  She gave us a tour when we visited Mustang and we had a great conversation with her ... she almost had us forgetting about meeting you all at the awards, and left us wanting to head to Brazil to visit some of the clubs she told us about  :)

On top of that, she posts fairly regularly on the Mustang board and does a fabulous job of writing, and creating some nice marketing pieces.  Oh, and she's gorgeous!

Wish she'd be around and post more! 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Olivia Lush might be the best at posting in the business at this time. Always classy, always sexy, always worth reading. I have not met her yet but hope to chat with her on one of my trips.

I thought you meet her.  Yeah, you do need to meet her. She is really a nice person and damn sexy .
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: She may have been there Thursday but there was so much sexy in the house I must have missed her.

She left while we were there but I forgot what day she left.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Gee a Big surprise That Cobia Knows All of the Ladies at the Mustang  : :)   .. 
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

wayne208 link wrote: Gee a Big surprise That Cobia Knows All of the Ladies at the Mustang  : :)   ..

;D …… I don't know them all but I did meet some sexy ones last trip.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

wayne208 link wrote: If You do not know them Give them a Year .. Then They will Know The Cobia Man ..  ;D  Of That I am sure .. Next Time You Make it there You have to give Me a Heads up .. Then I would try to make it There .. If You are Not there I will Suffer with Kitti and Rachel  ???  OK Maybe not suffer to Bad  ;D

Ok, not sure when that will be. I start hunting tomorrow till Jan. 15.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Make some Hog Breathe his last Breath .. Save the deer for Me  8)  Have fun My Friend
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: That's what I was looking for 9er.

Tori is an amazing lady to be with behind that green door also.

As long as you deliver the goods you promise her right Chuck.??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: I assume you mean Ladies not in this board?

We’ll go with that! Lol

I spent some great non party time with two awesome Sexy Ladies this past week who are not unknown but don’t post if at all on their house board.

Whitney who has been around for awhile at the Mustang is sexy and a sweetheart. It was a pleasure getting to chat with her last Wednesday night. I have no doubt she would be a Great party

Tori who has been around a little over a year and is gaining a following spent time with me both Thursday and Sunday nights chatting. She is another Sexy sweet Lady that I’m sure will rock your world as I know she has already done this to CC!

Maybe not what you were looking for but these two Ladies deserve recognition imo

Whitney is a good party I have it done business with her since 15. But we well er um danced on a mattress 6 times. Tied for 3 rd most on my overall list 2 behind a certain retired Brunette ? and 1 another other lady  that is still touring at Sheris I need to win the powerball So Whitney can push up her stats.
Last edited by Ironman on Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Who is the unknown lady that is getting your attention. We see the ladies that post regularly but there is a lot of Hoties that don't. Let's drop some names and make them famous.

Charlotte at Mustang did  a very good job getting my attention in 16 and 17. I just didn't have the cash to pursue it.

She did an even better job of keeping my attention a little less then 6 weeks ago.? I am still toying with doing a IM  monkey monger production featuring Charlotte. No promises, but for those of you that Miss my productions. I have an idea or two floating around in my brain. But like I told Chuck just the other day under my Instagram alias on Tori's page? I gots lots of ideas. Not all of them are good ideas. Not all of them are practical some of them don't work out for various reasons. But I got a lot of em.?
Last edited by Ironman on Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Well I’m sure some of you have met her, but Sarah Vandella looked real good when I visited Mustang.

I met and talked with Colleen in the parlor for a while. Nice, friendly brunette.
I also was introduced to Dani. Very sweet girl who made me feel comfortable while sitting in the parlor.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Duck11 link wrote: Well I’m sure some of you have met her, but Sarah Vandella looked real good when I visited Mustang.

I met and talked with Colleen in the parlor for a while. Nice, friendly brunette.
I also was introduced to Dani. Very sweet girl who made me feel comfortable while sitting in the parlor.
Haven’t met Colleen but I’ve noticed her posting on the Mustang forum.

I’ve seen Sarah in the bar a couple times passing thru. She’s a very pretty petite Lady with a nice smile
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote:   Yes the terrible punishment is greatly reduced if I deliver the sweets. If all punishment is like that I'm not ever behaving again.
Now you better get your quarters lined up Iron Man.

Still looking for more. I got paid yesterday already spent the whole damn check minus 53 dollars. I get paid again in two weeks but these next 2 weeks are going to be a bit tight. I don't think I need to divert any of the quarters I found so far, but it will be difficult to add more.
That being said even when my plans work out they tend to be up in the air till the last minute, because everything needs to fall In place. Having enough quarters is just an important part of the process. Some of my best adventures didn't come together till 24 or 48 hours before. Hell even my final dance with my now long retired ATF in 13 didn't all fall into place till a little more than 24 hours before.

My point here with me the process is always fluid on going twisted winding road sometimes I don't know what is going to happen till I turn the next corner.

I like Tori had a good time with Charlotte. But at the end of the day money talks bullshit walks.

Unless its my life. In my life the money gives off more of a barley audible whisper and the bullshit kinda just piles up in the corner someplace.?