Top 3 houses

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Top 3 houses

Post by SixT9er »

What are your top 3 houses and what puts them there?

I’d like to see more description than “vibe” or “Best Line up”

Mustang Ranch (Wildhorse saloon): Best Vibe and hottest Ladies! Lololol
Seriously, The layout with the bar and seating. Not too big or too small. Non Smoking and no forced lineup along with available Ladies right there

Dovetail: Friendly open atmosphere. You walk in the door and you’re “Family” No pressure just chill and the Ladies are always up to chatting

I honestly can’t put a third house up, not because I dislike all the others but because no other stands out as a place I visit to do more than grab the Lady and head to their room in.

Bonus: Least Favorite: Sheri’s, beautiful Ladies but Stepford wives vibe. Just not a comfortable place for me
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Inez D&D / Mona's - You always have a soft spot for your first, but on top of that the Elko area provides a great opportunity to be downtown without a ridiculous drive. We love that the "monger rate" exists and that we can determine what we are going to spend prior to making our trip and it just eliminates one thing we'd worry about otherwise.  Finally, the people are cool and care about the customer experience. 

Dovetail -  Why? Because everyone says it is.  It's next on our list, and we'll be there before to long.  To Be Continued...

Mustang - First, we love the convenience as you don't have to drive an hour away from actual civilization to get there.  Second, the building feels like a real business and the bar could actually exist as a stand alone environment.  We could never choose a lineup place as our favorite as we hate lineups, but we We loved hanging out in the bar at mustang (sorry, but vibe matters) and that the ladies made themselves so available to chat and get to know them better without having to go back to their rooms.  Finally, the ladies seemed to care a bit more about getting to know us.... like they cared about repeat business and wanted us to come back some day and see them again. 

Full Disclosure - we haven't been to MANY of the brothels. 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Dovetail and Sagebrush are my 2 favs at the moment  :) Maybe 'cause there's a Roxy at each  ;D Dove is just like being at home! Hard to describe, but any nerves just go away after you enter the establishment. Sage is vast. Don't ever notice the smoke in there, and love to play pool or sing some karaoke. Desert Club in BM is very nice too! Easy walk from the hotels, and love the atmosphere. Vanity is a great addition there too!

I've heard many good things about Mustang, and I hope to visit my next trip to get my own impressions.
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

MWC,

I agree “Vibe” matters! I just didn’t want to see that as the only reason! Lol

Thanks for elaborating!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Post by firefighter »

My number 1 brothel is Mustang Ranch.  My ATF, 2016 Courtesan of the Year Rachel Varga, is contracted at MR.  Also, 2013 COY Winner Carrera is on the lineup too.  I believe there are more gorgeous Courtesans available at MR than any other brothel.  The Wild Horse Saloon is non-smoking, the Courtesans frequent the bar, and the food & drinks are very good & reasonable too.  Manager Jennifer and Madam Tara treat our group fantastically well and provide a Hawaiian Pool Party on Thursday evening during the Annual Reno Meetings.  Mustang Ranch is one of the few brothels that employs armed security for the protection of Courtesans, staff & customers.  The Wild Horse and Mustang Ranch brothels have won "Brothel of the Year" 10 times which is an all-time record; therefore, our group seems to favor Mustang Ranch as well.  I like the fact that there is no automatic lineup when entering Mustang Ranch too.

My number 2 urban brothel is Marvin Gates' Sagebrush Ranch, and I still like the layout & atmosphere under the current ownership.

My number 3 urban brothel was Sheri's Ranch, but I can no longer tolerate the smoke with my asthma.  I've never tried my phone at the Chicken Ranch which is 100 yards north but I seldom had reception at Sheri's Ranch and there was no WiFi available when I last visited SR.

I've visited currently open urban brothels Chicken Ranch, Kit Kat Ranch, Love Ranch, Moonlite Bunny Ranch, Mustang Ranch, Sagebrush Ranch, and Sheri's Ranch, but I've only partied at Mustang Ranch in the last three years. 

My number 1 rural brothel is currently Love Ranch South, because it's quiet, isolated, relatively smoke-free and there are usually 6 Courtesans available.  LRS's popularity was at an all-time high when Madam on the Menu Sonja was there, and now she's at Love Ranch North so I plan to check it out during the Annual Reno Meeting July 17 thru July 21, 2019.  The only downside is that my AT&T phone seldom had reception in Crystal, but free WiFi was provided.

I plan to eventually visit the rural brothels in Battle Mountain, Carlin, Elko, Ely and Wells, since they are popular among our group.  Dovetail Ranch has two COY Winners, Belle & Roxy, on their lineup and Monica's Dovetail Ranch has won "Small & Rural Brothel of the Year" 6 times, so I've been missing out.  I've only visited Love Ranch South & Alien Cathouse of the rural brothels currently open; however, I haven't partied there in three years.
Last edited by firefighter on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
NRA Benefactor Member
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

The Dovetail Has Monica and some Great Ladies
Mona's / Inez's have Louis and Anna and Mike and Peter and some great Ladies
The Mustang Has Some Great Ladies and Victoria ..
I always go for the Ladies .. A good staff is like frosting on a Cake to Me  8)
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Victoria was dressed Very Nice when I saw her .. I always Knew I could Have a Great Party with Her . Plus She always Treated Her Friends and Partners with Class  .. :D     Yes Victoria You are Truly Missed  :(
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

My favorite house is The Mustang/Wildhorse. It’s a nice relaxing atmosphere. I can walk in have a drink and talk to as many ladies as I like without having a lineup shoved down my throat. The ladies are all intelligent and really know how to treat a client. I never feel rushed or made to feel to spend money when I’m at the Mustang.  The bartenders, managers, security are very friendly and spend time cracking jokes with me and introducing me to ladies who are my type.

#2 would be Inez/Mona’s. Louis and Peter go out of there way to take care of Mongers. There was once when I didn’t disclose who I was to the lady. Louis found out who I was and made sure I got a great party. I was the one who caused the confusion, but Louis and Peter made sure that I was given the monger rate and things were made right.

#3 is tough. I’ll give it to Bella’s in Wells though. Its small, but the bartenders and ladies were nice when I visited. I guess I’m picking them for my 3rd favorite, because I partied with Riley there. Dayum! Riley!!  I still can’t get over her lovely ummmmm ..eyes.  ;)

Least favorite. MLBR. Very very first time I ever went to a brothel, I had $700 cash in my pocket. I figured enough for at least 1 party, hopefully 2.  I was naiive and had no idea what I was doing.
When I walked in, I was pretty much intimidated by the lineup. It got even worse after I picked from the lineup. In her room I was quoted 7x more than what I had for an hour, but since I was cute $1000 discount. I immediately knew it was a lie. There is nothing cute about me. I pretty much ran out the door and avoided brothels in Nevada for years. For that quote, I was visiting Europe and would stay for weeks while partying as much as I could handle.