Fate of Lyon co Brothels

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Fate of Lyon co Brothels

Post by SixT9er »

I’m not taking about the vote. I believe the houses will win and remain open.

My question is what then?

Will Suzette not only have the financial backing to keep them going but the business and marketing ability to do so?
Will she sell or close some of the houses? Seems there isn’t enough business for all 4. There’s a lot of overhead with too much supply and not enough demand.
What will Sonja bring if anything to the table assuming she is still heading to LRN? Will she and Suzette see eye to eye?

I can’t see all four houses surviving at least not under one owner and probably not under multiple owners. Back to supply and demand. With the way things have gone over the last few years I think Moundhouse is a two house town with The BR staying and which other?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

More like,  "Which Hof Brothels Should Stay? " because the fate of the brothels is the vote.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

My Favorite House is The Sagebrush .. I have had some Good times there ..
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

SixT9er link wrote: I’m not taking about the vote. I believe the houses will win and remain open.

My question is what then?

Will Suzette not only have the financial backing to keep them going but the business and marketing ability to do so?
Will she sell or close some of the houses? Seems there isn’t enough business for all 4. There’s a lot of overhead with too much supply and not enough demand.
What will Sonja bring if anything to the table assuming she is still heading to LRN? Will she and Suzette see eye to eye?

I can’t see all four houses surviving at least not under one owner and probably not under multiple owners. Back to supply and demand. With the way things have gone over the last few years I think Moundhouse is a two house town with The BR staying and which other?

I would say Sagebrush stays. LRN is in need of a major renovation, which I doubt will be funded. Kit Kat is tiny.
Sagebrush has the huge bar and parlor area. I’ve had some great parties with the ladies at Sagebrush.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

MLBR and Sage. LRN can be guest quarters.??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Now that the Lyon co houses are staying open and Dennis is no longer around will Ladies who left them in the last few months return?

I spoke with a few of the Ladies who migrated to the Mustang recently and if what they told me is true then I doubt they will return but who knows if they told me the truth or not?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: Now that the Lyon co houses are staying open and Dennis is no longer around will Ladies who left them in the last few months return?

I spoke with a few of the Ladies who migrated to the Mustang recently and if what they told me is true then I doubt they will return but who knows if they told me the truth or not?

It may depend on how comfortable they have gotten working at E 28. As we all know not all ladies fit well in certain brothels.
I tend to think though  any new clients they might have picked up at MR will follow them to Mound House. If those ladies wish to go back. If a guy wants to book  another party with a lady bad enough he will follow her till she retires. Unless your name is Cobia favorite or not if a lady leaves E28 as far as he is concerned they are retired. even if they ain't ?
Last edited by Ironman on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Ironman link wrote:
...As we all know not all ladies fit well in certain brothels....
This is why I keep saying all girls and all guys should visit all the brothels.  Find your fit.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Not much will change. Girls change houses all the time.