Turn back time

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Turn back time

Post by SixT9er »

Do you ever wish you could go back in time and make one little change. Not tell someone something because you have seen how it’s affected your relationship since?

Can you think of a time?
I unfortunately can. Hard to say I regret saying what I said because it was the truth but still in many ways wish I’d kept it to myself, I couldn’t deny it though as I wouldn’t lie about it. I do my best to live by my credo if you ask me a straight question I’ll give you a straight honest answer. Thinking back I don’t remember the circumstances that led to me telling? Was I asked or did I just feel I needed to tell? Doesn’t matter, it was said and I feel things have never been the same since...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: Do you ever wish you could go back in time and make one little change. Not tell someone something because you have seen how it’s affected your relationship since?

Can you think of a time?
I unfortunately can. Hard to say I regret saying what I said because it was the truth but still in many ways wish I’d kept it to myself, I couldn’t deny it though as I wouldn’t lie about it. I do my best to live by my credo if you ask me a straight question I’ll give you a straight honest answer. Thinking back I don’t remember the circumstances that led to me telling? Was I asked or did I just feel I needed to tell? Doesn’t matter, it was said and I feel things have never been the same since...

Short answer yes.But at the same time I know I would probably do things the same way good or bad.

I don't know what you said to whom or why. Not my business.But I would bet even if you could change whatever this thing is you probably wouldn't.

But yes we all have,those thoughts of wishing we had done something different. You wouldn't be human if you didn't have those thoughts from time to time.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Sadly I have not gotten any Better at Not Putting My Foot in My Mouth ..  :( :o
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

No, because I would never chance losing the awesome life I have now.
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

I've lived a charmed life, some of it magic and some of it tragic, butI wouldn't change a thing. Our choices define us, and as I get older I care even less what others think.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

The choice I’m referring to would not be life changing in fact it may not change anything. I just think it had a negative impact and things would be better now had I not said it
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!