Priorities when going to a Brothel

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Priorities when going to a Brothel

Post by SixT9er »

What do you prioritize when planning your Brothel trip?

Party cost?
Lady (ies) you want to see?
Convenience?
The house?

For me cost is of course a factor as I do have a budget but it’s not my priority.
Convenience? No as I drive many miles and past several houses on my way to where I want to go.
House? Yes to some extent, I’ve for years driven farther to be in an environment I enjoy
For me the priority is the Lady or Ladies. As stated I will drive farther and spend more to be with the Lady I want to be with. This has been my priority ever since I started going to the houses and will continue to be as long as I can afford it. In the future my financial situation may change and then I may have to alter my priorities but until that time I will continue with my priority as it is now
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Priority 1 is lady I want to see. Most of the time I already have set something up. I’ve always been unlucky when I try to visit according to the posted schedule.

I guess house would be #2. That’s simple for me too. Exit 28, here I come!!

Everything after that is all about the same.
FantasyGirl
Noob
Noob

Post by FantasyGirl »

My main concern is the amount of traffic walking in the ranch.
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Mmmm so im not like that... I already know what I want n who I want.  Im lookin for the experience n establishing something longer, but Ill start at one. Im more calculated, I visited all of them and the last one was mustang. To see if this is what I want or even capable of.  I saw who I was interested in on line, n started conversations with her then I met her brought her a gift n to see if I felt something and to see what I needed to do, and how to get where I wanted to go.  Im super busy n I dont have tons of hard earned cash sitting around, so hence the experience. To me i see it like going to a really fine restaurant u need reservations for n the server doesn't push u out the door to get the next customer. Its not going to In-n-out or some buffet. I probably said too much, but its really how I consider it.  Bang

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

You're main concern should be if I'm there or not. Lol

J/k
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Rachel Varga link wrote: You're main concern should be if I'm there or not. Lol

J/k
Lol..  mmmm Rachel that could be presumptuous or more than likely already implied...But, yes I stand corrected.... ;)

Insert.. "Then make the appointment n enjoy the meal n dessert."  Take selfie...lol ;)

SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Pooped

TMI!

The going goes without saying! Lol
Last edited by SixT9er on Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Rachel Varga link wrote: You're main concern should be if I'm there or not. Lol

J/k

You are joking, but that is actually true  in 9ers case. Anyone paying even half attention the last year knows you are his number 1.? So for him that is the priority.?
Last edited by Ironman on Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: When coming by for a party make sure Tori is there and available. Have propper funds. Pooped showered and shaved. Have a dozen donuts. Oh yeah and make sure Rachel is there too. If for no other reason than she is hot and the Mustang is just a better place when she is there. And she likes me more than she likes all you other guys ??

Last sentence is a joke of course.
Agree with 9er could have left the code brown part of your to do list private even though I agree that is important.?

Yes Chuck don't forget the donuts ever again.

Or Tori will make you shine her over the knee boots with your tongue and not give you any water.??

You will also potentially compromise your status as her favorite client if you forget the donuts again.??
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I am not into Licking Ladies Boots or Shoes .. Kissing a Ladies Butt I have done a lot of times  ;D
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Ill stick to my plan...no doughnut involved...I dont need any more pressure...lol

FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Yes, the house is a priority. I've got to feel comfortable in my environment. Price isn't THE priority, but is a consideration. When I was working and only got out there once or twice a year, it didn't concern me as much. Now being retired, and coming out more frequently, I've got to be conscious. The majority of the ladies have been terrific to me. I've no particular age, ethnicity, size, etc. Just that we have mutual respect, and they seem to be able to tolerate my fugly butt  :) Convenience? As far as where - no. I love to drive and go everywhere. As long as I have a place to lay my sleepy head at night, I'll go to the top of a mountain to have a good time with a lady  ;D 
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

First priority is to determine what region of Nevada to fly into ...SLC, Reno, or Las Vegas.  That's usually determined based on which ladies/houses that I want to visit.  Once I arrive, I like going brothel hopping, so I don't necessarily prioritize one house over the other based on convenience.

Needless to say, my overall budget has to come into play when planning any trip to the brothels.  Airfare, rental car, lodging, etc. can eat up a good part of ones budget for those of us who live far away.  Like my buddy Fumbles, I also recently retired, so I'm on a fixed budget now and can't splurge quite as often like when I was still working.  8)
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Dr. Who link wrote: First priority is to determine what region of Nevada to fly into ...SLC, Reno, or Las Vegas.  That's usually determined based on which ladies/houses that I want to visit.  Once I arrive, I like going brothel hopping, so I don't necessarily prioritize one house over the other based on convenience.

Needless to say, my overall budget has to come into play when planning any trip to the brothels.  Airfare, rental car, lodging, etc. can eat up a good part of ones budget for those of us who live far away.  Like my buddy Fumbles, I also recently retired, so I'm on a fixed budget now and can't splurge quite as often like when I was still working.  8)
I can appreciate that ....Bang

FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

First priority:  Settle onto a nice barstool and prepare to relax and do a LOT of people (lady) watching.  I have found that by doing THAT, I almost always get the current "vibe" of the house (and ladies) and know within an hour if there is anyone I want to party with there that night, or weather it's time to move on to the next house.  40 + years has confirmed (to me) that this method works best, and that I "almost" always end up in someones room at some point that night. 

What IS funny about that method, is that no two evenings are alike.  A house that is vibrant, alive, and hopping one night may well be a morgue the next.  Never can tell....
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

FredT link wrote: ...What IS funny about that method, is that no two evenings are alike.  A house that is vibrant, alive, and hopping one night may well be a morgue the next.  Never can tell....
"Flight Service, this is 02X.  I want to file a VFR flight plan.  Which destination is good weather today?"
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

MrTShirt link wrote: "Flight Service, this is 02X.  I want to file a VFR flight plan.  Which destination is good weather today?"

Ahhhh  come on man.        Who in their right mind talks to flight service on a nice day?  (Or ever?  )    That's the glory of flying old airplanes.  No radios no instruments, no need for airports (as long as there are farmers fields) 

The same with brothels.  Maybe I'm gettin old, but 780% of the fun is the wandering, the looking, the conversations.... the ANTICIPATION of undressing a beautiful woman you have never met.  And if you are REALLY lucky, you will get smiling eyes and soft hands in return...  If not?  There is always tomorrow. 
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Wish I could find a place that would deliver a donut a day to her I could get like super star status lol.
There might be a way to have that happen try doing a Internet Search for donuts delivered to your door or something like that.

You can purchase virtually everything online and have it delivered these days. Search engines like google are your friend Chuck.?