(REPOST with edits) Mona’s And Inez: Giving back to the Community

Everything about the brothel life is here.
elkogfe
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

(REPOST with edits) Mona’s And Inez: Giving back to the Community

Post by elkogfe »

Hey all,

Not many people know and it is time to publicize (again) what I said to a citizen of elko in the city council meeting who is now a new city council member and what I have been doing quietly for many years with my personal money and budgeted money from Mona’s and Inez.

For many years we have been donating to:
Elko sports teams and spring creek sports teams, elko schools, breast cancer, Newspapers in Elko Schools, and disadvantaged kids.  These kids are our future president, police chief, lawyer, doctor and more —we got to keep them busy and out of trouble.  This is what high school sports can do! (Among other things) I still say we don’t do enough.

Also, Mona’s and Inez and I have donated a lot of money to a group similar to Doctors without Borders but the group I donate too actually saves many more lives.  I do not want to discount any group that promises  to help kids but the group I chose has less red tape and more money makes it to the kids.

What does this group do that I refer to?

It helps kids with cleft lip.  https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/cleftlip.html
This affects so many kids throughout the world and is life threatening I could go on for days about how important this is but I will save it for another time.  We have personally sponsored many many trips to various countries and in the US where 1000s of lives were saved on each trip!

So why do I post this ?  I wanted everyone to know that a percentage of every party and every dollar is donated to these organizations listed above.

Further, we are selling "SAVE THE HOOTERS" pins from the American Cancer Society in which all revenue will be going directly to a particular person who is very special to us.

We do so much more but I wanted to highlight these.

Attached is our two HUGE banners that are on the side of our two buildings.  These are prominently displayed for all to see and the beginning of our messaging of what we do for the community.

If you are planning a trip to ELKO, I hope you come by and take a look at the signs as many of you have already contributed to these causes by patronizing Mona's and Inez's.

Sincerely ,
Louis
INEZ'S D&D       Monas Ranch        Join Our Team             
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Thank You Louis! THIS is what it's all about. I missed Your original post somehow. Helping Others is the best thing We can do. You set an example here that others should follow. Each of Us should have a charitable group that We support. Brothel Owners/Managers everywhere need to be actively supporting the communities in which they operate.    :)