Dreams

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Dreams

Post by SixT9er »

Do you remember your dreams?

Color or black & white?

Realistic of just out there?

I often remember my dreams and usually wake up thinking “What the hell was that?!?” The ones that freak me out tho are the realistic ones where I wake up thinking it really happened and I have to verify it wa just a dream (nightmare)
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

I had a realistic dream a couple of nights ago about spiders. It had both black widows & tarantulas in it. I don't know why I had this dream; I've not had any run-ins with either type spider in recent memory. Spiders don't freak me out & the dream wasn't a freak-out dream. I was just observing them. I don't recall ever having a spiders dream before. Why now, why this particular no-fear dream? I dunno ???
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I had a nightmare Once .. I was with The Sweet Roxy and We were on a desert Island .. She said for 100 Bucks I could have Her all Night .. Sadly I only Had 50 bucks to My Name and No She would not take My Visa card or a IOU from Me .. Go figure that One Out  :-[ :-[