Should we start to recycle old threads/topics?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Should we start to recycle old threads/topics?

Post by Slednx »

As the OP of some of the most popular threads on the S I N board, I am of the opinion that pretty much everything on LPIN has already been said on the message boards.  I don't start too many threads on here because I honestly can't think of anything new to talk about that I haven't already said or done. I am not into the minutiae of LPIN, don't find those threads too interesting.

So, with new clients and ladies to LPIN, should be start recycling some of our old threads?

If so, I would probably start with the classic thread, "Psssst, just tell them you're a local." Lol
Last edited by Slednx on Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I think it inevidible that topics will get repeated. If it’s a good topic then it’s well worth it for the new members who may have missed it the first time
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Are we going to talk about fake vs real boobs again?  ;D

The ass vs boobs is a good one too.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Some are great to rehash on occasion. I'm not one to sit for hours and try to read every thread, so I appreciate when some come back up and new perspectives are given.
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Slednx link wrote: As the OP of some of the most popular threads on the S I N board, I am of the opinion that pretty much everything on LPIN has already been said on the message boards.  I don't start too many threads on here because I honestly can't think of anything new to talk about that I haven't already said or done. I am not into the minutiae of LPIN, don't find those threads too interesting.

So, with new clients and ladies to LPIN, should be start recycling some of our old threads?

If so, I would probably start with the classic thread, "Psssst, just tell them you're a local." Lol

That one was my favorite? Although I also liked the under the sheets, and the rebook.buzz which spun off into the panic button.

But yeah tell them you are local? Was probably my favorite one.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.