Last thing you think of

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Last thing you think of

Post by SixT9er »

When laying in bed trying to fall asleep what do you think of?

I run “fantasies” for lack of a better word thru my mind. Some are sexual with a favorite Lady others are about trips to take or other things I think I might enjoy. I always seem to start with a premeditated destination I want to get to but never get there before I fall asleep or if I do I don’t remember and often repeat the process another night or nights but never get to the destination.

I admit I’m very lucky in that I fall asleep very easily, staying asleep is an entirely different subject...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I think about what needs to be done for the next day .  If I need to move a feeder or gas the boat ?  Things that will make the next day work better.

Yes, falling asleep is easy but don't sleep long.  A  5 hr. night is great.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

Counting the days until I can retire......  EVERY night!
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

FredT link wrote: Counting the days until I can retire......  EVERY night!
Me too. 
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Depends on how my shift at work went. Most of the time.  Except for this past Saturday morning. I  don't work Friday nights. So instead I was dwelling on the fact that my bowling team on Friday night lost game 2 by 3 pins. If I hadn't missed a relatively easy spare in frame 9 and again in frame 10.?? my team would have swept all 7 points last Friday night.?? True I was high man on my team that game with 148 my anchor only had 143, but I still blame me! Its a 3 man PBA experience league my I bowl 2nd spot my job is too set the,table for anchor and I chocked it!???.

So my last thought usually depends on how my version of a day went.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.