Review requests

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Review requests

Post by SixT9er »

Is there a Lady you’d like to know more about?

Put their name here and maybe someone will be kind enough and let us know about her in the review section

Two Ladies I wonder about at the Mustang

Skylie Danger & Ariel
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

This is a great idea! If I answered that question fully I think would have quite the list so for now I will limit it to just two ladies of interest that I know very little about.

MR - Ayana
ACH - Lena Haze

Not to detract from the post at all, but perhaps for ladies that are active here we could have a "spotlight" or something each month highlighting a particular lady and information about her that she has approved to be shared? There could be a random drawing or something each month and I think it could be a great way to showcase the wonderful ladies in LPIN. Just an idea.

Dirk
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Yeah it's something cool. Maybe a lady for each brothel so it's fair?
ColtsFan
Noob
Noob

Post by ColtsFan »

With regards to Skylie Danger, she might have the best sexual skills out of any girl I've met in LPIN.  Needless to say, I'd highly recommend her.

One lady I wonder about is Alex Page at the Bunny Ranch.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

ColtsFan link wrote: With regards to Skylie Danger, she might have the best sexual skills out of any girl I've met in LPIN.  Needless to say, I'd highly recommend her.

One lady I wonder about is Alex Page at the Bunny Ranch.
Thanks!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Miss Ella Bleu at LRN?

Any info on her?
Last edited by SixT9er on Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Felina Meow.

She has a ton of reviews actually....but I trust mongers too.
Chai_Blossom
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Chai_Blossom »

KittiMinx link wrote:
Rachel Varga wrote: Yeah it's something cool. Maybe a lady for each brothel so it's fair?

I like this idea very much. Though it could be a hassle for some rural brothels where their SWs generally aren't putting themselves out there as much. But that's just me being an advocate for people speaking for/representing themselves.
I love this idea too! Coming from a house where many of the girls are inactive on the boards I can see how it may be a struggle, however, that does not mean it's not worth the effort. If it's something that you decide to do I would be more than happy to bring it to our house managers and ladies and see if it's something I could get them to jump behind.
dbldblu51
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by dbldblu51 »

Seems like every time I look at the MR lineup, Dennae is there.  Maybe she really likes her profession to work so much?  Any input?
strike one
Noob
Noob

Post by strike one »

dbldblu51 link wrote: Seems like every time I look at the MR lineup, Dennae is there.  Maybe she really likes her profession to work so much?  Any input?
shes mentioned here http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index. ... ic=28940.0
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Chai_Blossom link wrote:
KittiMinx wrote:
Rachel Varga wrote: Yeah it's something cool. Maybe a lady for each brothel so it's fair?

I like this idea very much. Though it could be a hassle for some rural brothels where their SWs generally aren't putting themselves out there as much. But that's just me being an advocate for people speaking for/representing themselves.
I love this idea too! Coming from a house where many of the girls are inactive on the boards I can see how it may be a struggle, however, that does not mean it's not worth the effort. If it's something that you decide to do I would be more than happy to bring it to our house managers and ladies and see if it's something I could get them to jump behind.
I think the ladies at the CR will like Rachel's new board, since it's a friendly environment.  Lexy and Dahlia who I know well, use to participate on the other board several years ago, but since that board can be like the Wild Wild West, they stopped posting.  It would be nice seeing more CR ladies around here so we can get to know them better.  :)
Metalhead
Noob
Noob

Post by Metalhead »

Any info on these ladies all Mustang

Tori
Alexia
Baily Rose
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I partied with Bailey I’d say a year ago? Great party as I recall.

I know a few guys who have partied with Alexia and as I recall they all had a great time.
Markus39
Noob
Noob

Post by Markus39 »

Metalhead link wrote: Any info on these ladies all Mustang

Tori
Alexia
Baily Rose
I've seen Bailey a few times. Being a mature virgin I was very nervous, but she couldn't have been sweeter or more understanding. Very friendly to chat with and just plain gorgeous. She is a real sweetheart.
Metalhead
Noob
Noob

Post by Metalhead »

SixT9er link wrote: I partied with Bailey I’d say a year ago? Great party as I recall.

I know a few guys who have partied with Alexia and as I recall they all had a great time.

Thanks for the feed back & good to know hopefully when I'm around next week I'll our paths will cross
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Metalhead link wrote:
SixT9er wrote: I partied with Bailey I’d say a year ago? Great party as I recall.

Thanks for the feed back & good to know hopefully when I'm around next week I'll our paths will cross
When will you be there?
Metalhead
Noob
Noob

Post by Metalhead »

I'm sure I'll stop by next week when I'm passing through Reno most likely  Mon or Thu/Fri