A Different View

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

A Different View

Post by rachelvarga »

We have some older gentleman on here and I have heard the same answers to questions over and over year after year so I want you to pick one thing you never tried but might try to see if your opinion changes. If you are a boob man, talk about butts, you like jeans tell us what is a good alternative. This goes for young people too.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

With age I've become a lot less superficial, then when I was young. Of course butts and boobs get the attention, but I'm going more for the face/smile  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

Instead of boobs and butts, we could talk about elbows and knees.  ;D
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Sorry, I am too set in my ways. 
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I’m a Butt man not so much boobs so of course my ATF has a cute butt but large beautiful perfect boobs so I get the best of both worlds!
Then as FN noted face and smile, hmm she’s got those covered too! Then the final but ultimately most important: Personality, covered so I get the best of everything, the total package!

Sorry Kyle, not getting into elbows & knees! Lol
I’m sure she knows how to use them!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Do to age I see this we question is not for me. 

I I wouldn't mind trying  lady that has some extra piercings. Hopefully that opportunity is a few years off though.

Speaking of piercings, the ladies I have partied with that had piercings got in the way big time.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

One of the few things that I haven't tried is cosplay with a lady where she is dressed up in full character ...LOL.  Seems like a lot of the younger folks are into it today, but it's something that I never really gotten into. :o
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

BDSM

I had one lady attempt a BDSM party with me. Turns out she wasn’t experienced in it and there was absolutely no BDSM involved in that party. That was a pretty bad party that did not end well for anyone.

In general, do not knee me in the spine or try to throw a right hook at my head.
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Soooo I love boobs...more a nipple fans... but a smile n sence of humor is to die for.  Not a tat fan either ... bang
Boomer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boomer »

Not sure I really understand the question. Perhaps I am one of the older gentlemen Rachel speaks of.

Here is a stab at it. LPIN has allowed me to explore some areas that I would have never tried within a normal relationship.  I won’t get into the specifics other than to say it’s be a fun journey and I hope it continues.