Roxy Gold at Sagebrush

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Roxy Gold at Sagebrush

Post by NavySteve »

On June 13, I had the pleasure of having a party with every ones ATF-Roxy Gold. We had met last summer but didn't party. But the more reviews I saw the more I wanted to find out if they were accurate. They were, and after visiting for a bit we headed back to her room. Since I had made a deposit and corresponded over a few months, negotiations were quick. She pretty much knew what I wanted and I pretty much knew what she wanted. Starting off with kissing and hugging, we the got down to business. I won't say what I was doing to her (you will have to ask her) but she was screaming loud enough I was waiting for security to come in. The hour went fast and we did get some final kisses and cuddling in before we had to leave her room. Back in the bar area we spent more time visiting. She is a great lover and took real good care of the old sailor. Future parties are in the stars. Thank you Roxy.
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Great to know She's still 'staying busy'  ;)   Haven't seen Her post in a while. Yes She's always a great star to re-visit!