Been kind of down then figured why

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Been kind of down then figured why

Post by SixT9er »

It was almost a year ago I got the message from Maxwood’s sister that he'd Passed away in June 10th. I still think of him often and remember our get together and our in-depth conversations about LPIN.
He was a friend of mine and I still miss him...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Do t be so down. Think of the fun times with him or of him. I try to remember how he was such a great photographer and the great photo session I had with him.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: It was almost a year ago I got the message from Maxwood’s sister that he'd Passed away in June 10th. I still think of him often and remember our get together and our in-depth conversations about LPIN.
He was a friend of mine and I still miss him...
Its good you still think of him. If you can be gone from this earth, but not forgotten it means you touched someone's life in a positive way. Odds are good when its your time people will remember you as well.?

As for Max never met the man in person but we exchanged a few emails and PM based on those he seemed like a stand up guy.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Hey Six, it's great to remember those that added great memories to your life! Max was a good dude and I hope he's getting in his RV'ing and photography like he wanted. I'll think of him during the fall, where we usually met up in the October timeframe. Keep the fun memories in your heart and smile  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Remembering Max is a good thing, and posting about him here is a very good thing. 

For whatever the reason, Max took tolerance on our ignorance of LPIN and helped us with a lot of information!  Of course, it was all done through email as Max refused to accept PM's through the forum boards.  He refused to post much and use the IM at all on "that other board" well before it was trendy to be anti-cookie! 

Besides the ladies, he loved his photography.  I wonder if we could track down photo's that Max took and have a thread of strictly his photography.  We are pretty sure he took this series of Tori @ Inez DD shortly after our first party in 2017!  Maybe Peter could confirm. 

Feel better Six, and happy that you had such a valued friend! 
Last edited by Midwest Couple on Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".