Travel to Elko

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Travel to Elko

Post by Funmonger »

A lot of people suggest renting a car in Salt Lake, some suggest Vegas and others Reno. Then the train is mentioned. Well, I dug around on the internet and found a Greyhound Bus for $42 in advance or even $38 each way between Salt Lake and Elko. The times aren't the best. The bus from Salt Lake is 11:15 PM and gets in at 2:25 AM, don't hold me to those times. The return is about 1 Am and gets in just after 6 Am back into Salt Lake. I haven't ridden an over the road Greyhound since I was in my twenties but it might be more relaxing than the drive. I guess the wild card is how far the Bus station is from where you are landing and where you are staying, hopefully near the Brothels. Does anyone have any ideas on this or have you tried it?  That extra $500 flight from Salt Lake, Vegas or Reno is too much to me. Why spend good party money on a plane flight?[/size]
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

From the Salt Lake airport to the train/bus terminal I believe you can take light rail if not a they are so close a cab or Uber shouldn’t cost much.

I admit I have a phobia about buses! Lol I’d be more into the train. It has crappy leaving times as well from what I remember but I’d think it more relaxing. I remember Belle used to alway take the train from the Bay Area to either Reno or  Elko.

As for in Elko i think with either option just let Louis know and he’ll get you taken care of when you arrive.

A car really is the easiest. Great freeway you can roll 80+ on. You get there in less than 3 hrs unless you swing by the Wells houses on the way?

If you find yourself in Salt Lake with time to kill let me know!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!