Let's Talk About Makeup

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Let's Talk About Makeup

Post by rachelvarga »

Makeup. Hmmmm. I know you either like it or you don't but what I am curious to hear is what aspects you like and don't like. Eyes, lips, colors, and so on.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Not for makeup.  Maybe eyes but don't over do it and NO LIPSTICK.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Minimal makeup to enhance a Lady's beauty. It shouldn't be applied so that it makes her look like a whole different person than she really is. Also, no Botox. Most, but not all woman I've seen who have had Botox injections has ruined her looks. IMHO...  : :)
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I like some. When it enhances features like eyes and lips. Not a fan of over highlighted cheek bones or too much blush or when it seems caked on.
Like as little as possible so I can kiss her without messing it up
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

A small amount is fine, too much can be a turnoff.  If you look like a completely different person, its probably too much.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

I don't like the way Katie Perry does her make-up. The abundance and colors often make her look like a clown.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

A little can be nice. Some guys though actually want the maximum erotic/maximim clown look. It must be difficult for Ladies to decide from day to day just 'how deep to go with it'. I will say this: nothing covers imperfections more than bright eyes and a sincere smile  :)
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

I always heard that the idea of makeup was that it shouldn't be seen, i.e. a natural look.
Boomer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boomer »

Eye makeup done correctly can enhance a woman’s look. Not much on thick base as it feels crusty when close. Lipstick and blowjobs go together. Shouldn’t have one without the other.
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

Less is more.
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

I like dark eye makeup - eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow and sculpted eyebrows. The one thing I don't like is blush. Some women overdo it, and I think I'd prefer none at all.
Cloudysky
Noob
Noob

Post by Cloudysky »

Healthy skin is a turn on. I don't think many people think about this on a conscious level. I suspect that's that's why lots of tattoos or lots of makeup turn me off. Don't get me wrong...a few tats and a little makeup especially around the eyes is fine. Some women just take it too far. Perfume can be taken too far too. Last week I was on an elevator with a woman who put on too much perfume. Ughh, couldn't wait to get off that elevator. :-[
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

as color blind as I am ?? Dies it really matter to Me ..  :-X
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Boomer link wrote: Eye makeup done correctly can enhance a woman’s look. Not much on thick base as it feels crusty when close. Lipstick and blowjobs go together. Shouldn’t have one without the other.
"Lipstick and blowjobs go together"  -  Boomer  (yea that should be in the 'Quotes' thread!  ;D )
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Lee link wrote: "Lipstick and blowjobs go together"  -  Boomer  (yea that should be in the 'Quotes' thread!  ;D )
Make that "red lipstick and blowjobs go together".
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

I don’t wear any makeup about half of the time. It’s pretty awesome to not need to worry about messing it up during a wild and sweaty party :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

RoxyGold link wrote: I don’t wear any makeup about half of the time. It’s pretty awesome to not need to worry about messing it up during a wild and sweaty party :)
Note to self:  Don't wear makeup when with sexy RoxyGold!  :)
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

MrTShirt link wrote: Note to self:  Don't wear makeup when with sexy RoxyGold!  :)
That’s the best. I don’t like a lot of makeup.  My wife loves to get dressed up / made up and go out.  When it comes to intimate times maybe just some eyeliner/ lip gloss.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Best to be the Ladies last party of the day then she’s not so worried about you messing up her makeup!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Phoenix link wrote: That’s the best. I don’t like a lot of makeup.  My wife loves to get dressed up / made up and go out.  When it comes to intimate times maybe just some eyeliner/ lip gloss.
Depending on where you’re going, yes absolutely be appropriate as well as comfortable. Being underdressed can be awkward, you don’t want to go to a 5 star restaurant in your Home Town Buffet attire or going to your friend’s conservative family gathering dressed for a metal or hip hop show.

If you come to see me, wear whatever you want. It’s going to look great on my floor ;)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV