Great party w/lady who isn't active on net or good party w/social media darling?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Great party w/lady who isn't active on net or good party w/social media darling?

Post by Slednx »

Today's question is picking whom to have repeat parties with, perhaps to maybe even become a new favorite.

A. A lady who just gave you one of the most incredible parties you've had in a while (a solid 10 on the party scale). You love her looks, personality and the in person conversation is great but she DOES not participate in LPIN message boards, does not Twitter, Facebook or anything in her stage name. After one party, you left on cloud nine but no number as well.

B. A lady who gave you a good party ( a 7 to 8 on the party scale). Her looks are good, not as hot as "A" , personality is good as is the conversation. Maintains a large social media presence on LPIN boards, has the Twitter and Facebook, and gave you her #. Everything you, the client would need to flirt with online and maintain contact with.

Whom would you choose and why?
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

I don't really care about a lady's online or social media presence, as long as I can get in contact with her for future parties.

I don't expect the lady to maintain social contact with me in a way that is not commensurate with the money I spend on her.  I don't expect her to be my penpal.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

I never booked a lady based on her online presence. Only ever eliminated one from consideration because of it.

No they had to impress me in person.

Online you have time to actually think about what you say and how you say it. True some people don't think before posting online.?? But they still have the option of doing so. Face to Face was always how I made my selection.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I vote “C”

A Lady who rocks my world and stays in contact.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Noob
Noob

Post by 777 »

A
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

SixT9er link wrote: I vote “C”

A Lady who rocks my world and stays in contact.

EXACTLY !...….I try to stay away from girls that are on the web sites if I  can.

If no cantact after the party ….no more parties.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Chuckar chaser link wrote:
I'll pick A and I think my track record shows that. That being said with everyone so far saying A.  Dont think for a minute that positive advertising on these boards dont help these ladies business at last some.
I should also add that if a lady being on the board is no way going to sway me away from seeing her.
I pick "A" as well. For me, I come for the sex with beautiful women. Have seen some real hidden gems over the years who didn't have an online presence. Also had a few ATF's who did.

Not everyone picked "A". A couple guys look like they are effectively picking "B". That's fine too. Some guys need that GFE to extend past the bedroom as well. It's nice when they do it but sometimes I also wonder if that is why lady's  rates have gone through the roof in recent years.

It is like going to the car wash, then going back to have them wipe up the dirt from the mud puddle, the spilled drink inside, the dead bugs on the grill.....all for free of course. Pretty soon, the $25 hand car wash costs us all $40. Just saying.
Last edited by Slednx on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Social media can definitely be beneficial to a lady’s business, but given the scenario below my vote is A. I don’t go to brothels to try to find the love of my life, to find my next pen pal/Snapchat bff, or to make lifelong friendships. I go to have a satisfying sexual experience (hopefully mutual) and if that happens I don’t need or expect anything else. If the experience was good I’ll post a review, if not I just move on and don’t revisit that lady again. It’s pretty simple really.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I meet people from Mustang forum and my site. Rarely from Twitter. There is just too much noise. Maybe for some people social media works but I don't think it does for most.

The number of followers not a good gauge on whether the site is effective. Engagement is the most important, and you can see that in your own profile.

Views are not engagememt. People look at stuff all the time but what about after that? They hit the like button and go to the next picture.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

I’ll take option A.

When a lady gives a solid 10 as a party, is all that matters to me.
In the past, I would look at their media presence online. Then when I would meet the girl, it was a completely different story. 

Currently, the girl I party with prefers minimal online presence, but has been going above and beyond to make sure my visits are the best times ever. Which is probably why I prefer option A.
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

D.  All of the above.    ;D
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I meet people from Mustang forum and my site. Rarely from Twitter. There is just too much noise. Maybe for some people social media works but I don't think it does for most.

The number of followers not a good gauge on whether the site is effective. Engagement is the most important, and you can see that in your own profile.

Views are not engagememt. People look at stuff all the time but what about after that? They hit the like button and go to the next picture.
??

That is exactly what I do.?

I will say the one time we met in person back In 2016. You were friendly and took the time to talk with me even though I was not ready to book with anyone, and you were getting ready to call it a night and go to bed.

That was why I voted for you for COY a few months later.

I actually was planning not to participate In the voting at all that year.

The 5 or 10 minutes was enough to put my vote back in the contest that year.?

5 or 10 minutes more who knows maybe the time would have been right to at least discussing a party.

Anyway yep Miss Rachel nailed my social media habits dead on that's exactly what I do hit the like button go to the next picture. I might comment if its a good butt shot. Or I am viewing a certain lady's IG page and giving her biggest fan Aka. Chuck??
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I will go with C .. And Yes 2 Ladies Social activities Killed any party We might have had  8)
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Actually I neglected to mention in my last post in addition to simply hitting the like button for pictures, and giving Chuck?? I have sent a few DM's to Tori and Charlotte on IG but that was after booking with them both.

So.while I may not select a lady because of her social media and internet presence In general I like having the option to contact the lady online after I have booked with her.