Ladies Diversifying

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Ladies Diversifying

Post by SixT9er »

I’ve noticed lately a lot of Ladies seeking other means of earning income whether it’s videos, cramming, sexting, phone sex or selling panties etc.

There can be many reasons for this, wondering if others have noticed this and why you think it is?

I’m all for the Ladies making money anyway they can and am intrigued by some of the creative ways they are going about it
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
CrystalCooper
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by CrystalCooper »

I started because honestly, why not? I’m trying to get the most out of the industry before my time is up. But I also do other things outside of the industry to make money as a regular person lol! Making opportunities and going into the unknown for me is fun!
Your not living unless you live life to the fullest!

Twitter: crystalcooperxx
Onlyfans: crystalcooperxx
Snapchat: crystaal_cooper
Streamate: crystalcooperxx

Desert Rose Gentleman’s club
357 Douglas St
Elko, NV 89801

Available 4pm-4am or
anytime by appointment
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

CrystalCooper link wrote: I started because honestly, why not?
YUP!  Just like any "brand" that expands into other, similar, products to add to the bottom line - why wouldn't a lady with a strong social media following expand her model.

Also - for the fellas (or couples) out there who wish they could visit with a lady, but can't - some of the other options provide them the opportunity to "appreciate" the ladies. 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".