2019 banquet

Everything about the brothel life is here.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

2019 banquet

Post by HD »

I had a blast in my visit this past week. Really, it was just Friday, but what the hey.

Got to catch up with some really great mongers at the banquet. You are all the best. I’m sorry I didn’t get to see other folks at the other events I missed.

The Mustang rocked the place and were so wonderfully generous with everything. Thank you to the madames; Tara, Jennifer, Victoria, Cherry (?!) and all the other management there.

Congrats again and of course to the winners. Victoria helped me at the mustang earlier, and she was wearing Capri shorts and a blouse and said she was gonna go to the banquet wearing that and nothing else - of course she put on a dress, but she would still have stunned if she had. Roxy Gold was similarly stunning, and congenial as always. It’s hard to find someone who is so friendly, even and especially in this industry.

Congrats too to all the finalists, both the houses and the gals. Lily was wonderful and showed such personality especially in that awesome outfit she had (like a half nurse half Overwatch half Anime giant robot dispatcher half elegantly classic dress), Vanity was so charismatic to chat with and so conversational, and Dahlia was gorgeous and reminded me that I met her and Lexi twelve years ago as a teenager at CR. The manager there didn’t check ID nor care.

Every monger I saw whether for the first or fiftieth time, it was nice to see. The banquet was basically a collection of some of the most wonderful people I’ve ever met.

Chatted with some folks at MR (thanks for chatting with me all morning) mostly mongers but some gals too, til 3 AM afterwards. Go party with Kitti, Rachel, Luna, Kira if you haven’t yet.

Someone just whispered they’re all hot blondeish gals. Guess I have a type. But they’re all great when I spoke with them.

I’m like John Laurens this trip - no more sex, pour me another brew son! Didn’t get to party because I was so tired with travel.

But I’ll soon be back, and in greater numbers too...though I was tired because of all the travel this trip, my libido will return.There are too many hot gals in MR, and that’s not to mention the cul de sac too...

I hope to see y’all again soon!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Nice to see reports of the festivities starting to trickle in ...LOL.  Those of us who couldn't attend this year have been sitting in the peanut gallery waiting for some of you guys to post.  ;D  Glad you had a good time, HD!
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

HD,

It was great visiting with you and getting to know you a bit at the MR this year. Safe travels and keep playing that music and having fun.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Sorry I didn’t see you this year HD. I made it to the Mustang Pool Party and chatted with a few people.
We’ll catch up in the future. Glad you had fun.
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Another absolute HOME RUN for us attending this event. 

We'd love to write a report, but with such an amazing event - we fear we'd miss someone and offend them, so instead we'll just pile on HD's post. 

One thing we do want to mention is how awesome our table was: Jersey Joe & Bigfoot were great company and Felina (Soon to be at Sheri's Ranch) and the amazing Remy Martin (MLBR) added so much class and entertainment that we felt like our "little table in the back corner" was the coolest table in the room. 

SEX is great, but this is more.  We'll be damned, but you leave this event realizing that these folks are no longer just "names on a board", but are actually FRIENDS!  Thanks to everyone that makes this event happen! 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

Midwest Couple link wrote: we felt like our "little table in the back corner" was the coolest table in the room. 
Felt?  In my humble unbiased analysis it was the coolest table.... good company, closest to the bar and cheese cake.  ;)
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

Just adding my two cents worth. Plane hassles kept me at arm's length til Saturday but had a great 3-day stay, mingling and meeting. Thanks to IB and Sheri,Tom and his shovel, and all the other guys and gals I met. And a special callout to RV.

I hung with Chicago Bob a fair amount this time. I tried to explain to folks that I was his guardian angel, but was apparently doing a shitty job of it.

And he wouldn't have it any other way!
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

The banquet was so cool. I though last year was cool but thus year felt more united. I had a blast meeting and tendering people again. Congrats to a double hitter and winner. Roxy Gold and Victoria were very deserving of the win. May they have a prosperous year. The food at the banquet was as usual. Great. Most people mingled and that was cool. Our small family hS grown and it feels good.
The picnic I always have so much fun at. One one one meeting of mongers in our hang out clothes. Just Tom with his shovel of the grill. And Sherri being the life of happiness greeting all of us as we arrived and during the party, it was hot but it did not stop us from jumping in that swimming pool and having water balloon fights with the girls from kit kat I think?? What more can you ask for. Good food, water balloon fights, swimming poor and great company.
Hopefully some of you guys come out next year and enjoy both events and unite with the rest.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

A Home Run for sure! With a tie and 2 winners it was even a Double-Header! The food was great! (Yes, I was one of those that went back for seconds - Hey why not? - there was plenty!) And to be in the presence of so much "Dessert" Oh My!  ;D  (BTW - Thanks Mikey!)
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Lee link wrote: A Home Run for sure! With a tie and 2 winners it was even a Double-Header! The food was great! (Yes, I was one of those that went back for seconds - Hey why not? - there was plenty!) And to be in the presence of so much "Dessert" Oh My!  ;D  (BTW - Thanks Mikey!)
Hi Lee! You were kind enough to introduce yourself to me, you seemed to know who I was, I guess because of my posts, but I didn't know you (though I do now!). This was my first awards banquet, I attended mainly because my regular provider, Lily of Elko was up for an award. It was nice to finally meet some of these people I've been posting with on this and the "other" board. All a bunch of nice people, and I will be there next year regardless of who is or isn't nominated. A great time!