Soccer mom Bombs on Final Exam - Fails to Graduate

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Soccer mom Bombs on Final Exam - Fails to Graduate

Post by Midwest Couple »

Short Version:
“Be Polite and Be Clear” - Lee
A lovely lady had caught our attention. Gorgeous, confident, and experienced with the type of activities we wanted in our party. We were 100% smitten. We chatted politely. We got the tour and we were polite. We visited her room, chatted in detail about our party expectations and negotiated - politely!  Yet, We failed to be clear and after everyone was ready to go, the party broke down... because we weren’t clear.  We were embarrassed, the lady was classy and empathetic, but there was nothing to do but tuck our tails between our legs and slither out.

Off to Mustang to regroup. Walked in, and ordered our drinks.  Wall to Wall gorgeous ladies. Sat with Gem Stoned who combines her beauty with a completely adorable personality. Talked with Kitty who we’ve wanted to meet for years and Finally met Lena Starr, a big time girl-crush of the Mrs ... but we couldn’t regroup.  We’d lost confidence and never made it to even ask for a tour.

Too Long Version:
We believed we were ready to graduate to the LPIN patrons who didn’t pre-arrange a party. Didn’t pre-explain the desired activities in a  party before showing up. We were ready to be those folks who just chatted face to face with the ladies, felt the vibe, found the perfect lady - negotiated - and partied!

We’d been personally tutored by younger masters who have allow us direct access to their knowledge. We’ve broken bread (and prime rib) with ICONS who’ve been participating in this amazing hobby for 20,30, and even 40 years!  In our early years - we even had some insight on how to behave in LPIN by legends who are no longer with us. We were ready... HECK - we were confident!  Bring on the final!

We ACED the true and false, the multiple choice, and even the written parts of the exam.  “Application of Material Learned” however was 95% of the final grade. We needed to go out and Do It (pun intended)

Professor one - An absolute Beauty who combines stunningly physical perfection with a confidence that draws you in and makes you want to know her. But what really made us want to be naughty with her was a sweetness that’s rarely found with a lady that pretty and that confident. We discussed party expectations with significant detail. We’d cleared dollars and felt we were ACING this final, heck - it was EASY. We were ready. I showered and was dressed in a towel. Money was out. Implements of pleasure arranged ... walk to cashier was about to happen however we’d not been clear on time. TIME!!! What kind of 3rd year, experienced monger, forgets time?  But, time was an issue. TIME, it turned out, was a dealbreaker ...  And so, with graciousness and class, implements of pleasure were put away, clothes were put back on, she handed us our money back, - and we left.

“A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk.” - Sixty9er

Walking we did - but there was still time on the clock to prove we could pass the final. Fail Forward we thought, learn and don’t give up. Off to mustang and we used the drive to Mustang to regroup.  We walked in, still licking our wounds, but we made it in. We got our drinks, and found our table. Armond introduced us to an absolute cutie named Gem Stoned. But we weren’t ready to try again just yet. Rachel Varga, and her intimidating beauty stopped by the table to say “hi”. And while we thought “maybe we ...” - well, we didn’t have time to finish that thought before Mr T Shirt disappeared with her through the door. Funmonger and Luna sat with us for a bit and funmonger pitched a fantastic party idea for us - but we hesitated and lost out. We finally had an opportunity to meet and chat with Ms Kitty Minx who we adore as well as Lena Starr who was high on our list of ladies we’d desired to meet. But our confidence had disappeared and showed no signs of coming back for another tour and trip to negotiate again and get that passing grade. So, we said our “see ya next time’s” and headed out. Knowing, believing, and deserving an F on our final exam.

Final Grade - F!  Who knows, maybe we aren’t cut out for the big time.  Maybe dropping out is what’s our destiny…. Time will tell! 

For the Couples:
We deserve the F.
- No lady got paid, and they deserve to get paid for their time they gave us.
- We came a long way to have an experience and check a few “wants” off our list and we were not able to do that.
Here’s the thing though: It was super energizing. It was sexy. We experience our flunking grade TOGETHER and our fail was still a better adventure than most couples who’ve been married as long as us are having. We sucked at LPIN, and it still resulted in us heading back to the hotel and struggling to keep our hands off of each other until we got to our room. 

That’s the thing about LPIN for couples, the party is the cherry and "checking off the bucket list item" is the sprinkles. But the ice cream, chocolate, whip cream and nuts ...is the spark you get from the entire adventure. The planning, the preparation, the travel, the brothels, those gorgeous ladies and the sharing and communicating it all together - it’s an amazing adventure as a couple. party or no party, passing grade or fail, it's something we wish every couple could enjoy. 
Last edited by Midwest Couple on Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Sorry you didn’t get to party. Sounds like you took away something from it so I don’t think you get an “F”. You learned, you tried something new and you survived to try or not try again. It’s up to you on that point.

I think once you’ve regrouped you’ll reflect and give it another shot.

Whatever you decide don’t be so hard on yourselves. You have the guts to try! That’s more than the majority of the population let alone couples!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Highlander
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Highlander »

Very nice informative write up Midwest. Others will take this and learn from your experience which is what this community is all about. I would give you all an incomplete for now until you can redo the assignment.  ;D

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Cool write up. Sorry you didn’t get in a party on this trip.
I wouldn’t say you get an F for not partying. I’d say you get an A for getting your money back and not paying for a party that was going to not be great.
In my opinion it’s better to leave with all your money and not have a party than to pay for a terrible party.
I’ve paid for some pretty bad parties and had regrets about the money I spent.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Duck11 link wrote: Cool write up. Sorry you didn’t get in a party on this trip.
I wouldn’t say you get an F for not partying. I’d say you get an A for getting your money back and not paying for a party that was going to not be great.
In my opinion it’s better to leave with all your money and not have a party than to pay for a terrible party.
I’ve paid for some pretty bad parties and had regrets about the money I spent.
Excellent point! Better to walk & not party than to party & regret it!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

I think you did well!

You scored a free shower!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

?? I think you should charge your grade to IC. (Incomplete) As HD pointed out you got a free shower.?

You also did a good job selecting your intended lady at LRN she returned your money.

She could have just as easily insisted on getting some sort of payment even if it was only 50 or 100 because if I read it right you made it to her room and at least one of you used her shower.

She returned your money no hard feelings. SL if nothing else you probably chose the right girl.

If she is still around and available your next trip out you might want to consider talking to her again. Just make a better cheat sheet before the exam so you don't forget anything in negotiation.?

Anyway F in my opinion is not a fair grade. D or incomplete. True you didn't party.  But you chose a lady at LRN that was willing to return your money and not give you any grief over it.

Also based on what I read you had fun at the Mustang even though you didn't book because you were gun shy after LRN.

So I ain't no lpin professor, and I am not part of a couple so I have zero experience with what would be involved in a couples party.

But if I was a lpin professor and grading you guys. I would give you a choice take a D now.
Or an incomplete and you would have until your next trip, or by the conclusion.of next summers annual shin dig whichever comes first to complete your final exam which I am sure you two will ace next time.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: No way I would give you an F. You getting an A for having the guts to do what few people can and being a couple that's even fewer. It also sounds like you had a food time and even a great time when you got alone. So maybe I grade to damn easy but you are getting an A from me.

Ironman you need to reevaluate the grade you are giving them too.  Come on dude they deserve better than a D or even an inc. Please reevaluate the test scores and post a more honest grade.
The incomplete is appropriate because they didn't complete the work. The D is only if they choose to whimp out and not try again next trip.  I also said they have up till next years gathering to finish the mission. So nope INC unless they choose to whimp out then its D? A INC does not effect their lpin GPA and even if they whimp out they gave themselves an F so I went way easier on them then they did themselves. I even suggested they take the exam again with no penalty.?
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Thanks everyone for all the positive thoughts and feedback.  Especially those of you who thought our performance deserved better than the "F"..... we wish you all were professors of ours during the college years ;)  

The author of these stories is "wordy" and the editor's red pen is mighty.  One thing that should be added to the first portion of this story is that even after negotiations broke down, we attempted to tip the Professor and she refused the tip.  She was absolutely a class act and we hope that someone visits her and writes about a more successful visit to her room :)  

As for us - we LOVED this trip!  While we may have bombed the final grade, we made the most of our time there.  We made it inside 4 brothels, met some fantastic ladies we'd hoped to meet, and met many of you from the boards again and in some very important cases, for the first time.  And, YES - a free shower ... how many people get that in this hobby? 

We left feeling energized and connected, which is always our primary goal.  Three lessons from our story:
1 - We hope couples read, and even in failure enjoy an adventure into LPIN
2 - WE have a long way to go before thinking we are as experienced as most of this community is.
3 - Those of you that have shared, and helped us learn, absolutely need to stay connected to this community and share for folks that are coming in the future.  If after 3 years of reading your stories and receiving your advice, we still can't negotiate TIME in a face to face meeting, we worry about those poor folks venturing in for the first time.  We continue to believe that this industry is healthier and better for the ladies and the customers with you all out there sharing what you know. 

The "red pen" is hovering.... final words: THANK YOU to you all for what you share. 
Last edited by Midwest Couple on Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Midwest Couple link wrote: Thanks everyone for all the positive thoughts and feedback.  Especially those of you who thought our performance deserved better than the "F"..... we wish you all were professors of ours during the college years ;)  

The author of these stories is "wordy" and the editor's red pen is mighty.  One thing that should be added to the Love Ranch portion of this story is that even after negotiations broke down, we attempted to tip Professor Price  and she refused the tip.  She was absolutely a class act and we hope that someone visits her and writes about a more successful visit to her room :)  

As for us - we LOVED this trip!  While we may have bombed the final grade, we made the most of our time there.  We made it inside 4 brothels, met some fantastic ladies we'd hoped to meet, and met many of you from the boards again and in some very important cases, for the first time.  And, YES - a free shower ... how many people get that in this hobby? 

We left feeling energized and connected, which is always our primary goal.  Three lessons from our story:
1 - We hope couples read, and even in failure enjoy an adventure into LPIN
2 - WE have a long way to go before thinking we are as experienced as most of this community is.
3 - Those of you that have shared, and helped us learn, absolutely need to stay connected to this community and share for folks that are coming in the future.  If after 3 years of reading your stories and receiving your advice, we still can't negotiate TIME in a face to face meeting, we worry about those poor folks venturing in for the first time.  We continue to believe that this industry is healthier and better for the ladies and the customers with you all out there sharing what you know. 

The "red pen" is hovering.... final words: THANK YOU to you all for what you share.
????????
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

roxanneprice link wrote: Posts like these are the exact reason why I will avoid touring during the C*MC events from now on. A report card score? That's creative, but please keep in mind that a ladies livelihood isn't a game to us. :/ Ughhh.
They gave themselves a fail because they feel they didn’t succeed. They were not knocking any Ladies, only themselves...
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

roxanneprice link wrote: Yeah, I get it. The issue is the hobbyist mindset of "This is a hustle, and I need to rank up in skill." Makes my skin crawl. Which is why for the entirety of my career I won't be making myself available when the whole damn committee is in town.

If I felt the need to cater to this BS I would hate my job! Thankfully I don't. Please just remember that sex workers are human beings, with real feelings, and we have no interest in participating in your twisted game of "grade my report card".

I know that people are going to be offended by my post, and I'm sorry for that. I just feel like something is genuinely off with this, and it makes me uncomfortable. I'm gone, I'm out, goodbye.
This couple does not look at this as a game. They weren’t looking to rack up any “skill” they were trying to fulfil a fantasy and they admittedly made the mistake of not clarifying time during negotiations. When things went sideways they offered a tip to Helena which she refused.

Sorry you feel this way, I believe you are missing the entire point of the post.

The only thing I find offensive about your post is your choice of who to go after. There are many out there guilty of your accusations, MWC do not fall in that category
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

roxanneprice link wrote: Yeah, I get it. The issue is the hobbyist mindset of "This is a hustle, and I need to rank up in skill." Makes my skin crawl. Which is why for the entirety of my career I won't be making myself available when the whole damn committee is in town.

If I felt the need to cater to this BS I would hate my job! Thankfully I don't. Please just remember that sex workers are human beings, with real feelings, and we have no interest in participating in your twisted game of "grade my report card".

I know that people are going to be offended by my post, and I'm sorry for that. I just feel like something is genuinely off with this, and it makes me uncomfortable. I'm gone, I'm out, goodbye.
?? Maybe you and I are just interpreting their words differently then me. My take was they liked the lady at LRN and we all should consider going to meet her.  The only reason the party didn't happen was because of a communication break down.

Writing up the post like a report card was simply meant to entertain the reader instead of saying  we didn't book because we were not clear up front on how much time we wanted the end.??

I don't think it was intended to insult the young lady at LRN or any of you ladies.

Anyway like I said maybe you and I are interpreting the intentions of the post differently. I took it as an endorsement of the lady at LRN.

Is all good If I actually had enough cash to allow for the commission that would have to go to a driver if I went to your current office. You would still probably be one of the first I would talk too.

I have always liked your this is what I think if you don't like it you can shove it where the sun don't shine attitude.

Sassy Post Equalls freak on the mattress.???? Which means good party with you.?? My hypothesis anyway now I just need to find enough cash to go test my hypothesis.??
Last edited by Ironman on Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

MidwestCouple is just poking fun at themselves and the situation. If it was a real scorecard for a girl then yeah I would not let it be posted but it's about them and not any girls.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I really would like to see you there Roxanne. I know that many girls do not always have a good experience there but it's a lot better now. You would have fun. ;)
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

First, anyone with basic reading comprehension can tell that MWC is only being critical of themselves, no one else, why Roxanne is all ruffled up is any one's guess.

Having said that, I find it disappointing that you guys lost your confidence from an incident in Moundhouse that kept you from partying at the Mustang. At Moundhouse, it is "Thunderdome". There are no rules, ladies can change or make them up as they go. To tell us you were already showered and then find out your time is being cut or a lot lower would make most of us furious. You are too nice. How much effort would have been required by the lady to simply accommodate you guys? You'd were already in her room and paid. But, that is the norm for some of those ladies out there, let good money walk and make nothing.

I give you guys a "D" because surely you've heard the stories already, yet had it razzle you enough that you missed out on a sure party at the Mustang where this past weekend there were so many hot ladies willing to party that you lost out on a great time. Sorry, I didn't run into you guys, I would have given you a kick to the ass and had you both snap out of it. Lol
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

Slednx link wrote: To tell us you were already showered and then find out your time is being cut or a lot lower would make most of us furious. You are too nice. How much effort would have been required by the lady to simply accommodate you guys? You'd were already in her room and paid. But, that is the norm for some of those ladies out there, let good money walk and make nothing.
From my reading of their post it sounds like they did not negotiate time:
Midwest Couple link wrote: Implements of pleasure arranged ... walk to cashier was about to happen however we’d not been clear on time. TIME!!! What kind of 3rd year, experienced monger, forgets time?  But, time was an issue. TIME, it turned out, was a dealbreaker ...  And so, with graciousness and class, implements of pleasure were put away, clothes were put back on, she handed us our money back, - and we left.
It sounds like they got excited, went over a lot of things that they wanted in detail, but did not negotiate time.

I always negotiate time, but my parties are relatively simple in that what I want usually fits into one sentence: "I want kissing, mutual oral, intercourse in two or three positions, and an hour (and sometimes a giraffe suit)."  If you were negotiating a couples party, there is a lot more details to go over.

It seems to me that they probably had their heart set on Helena Price and got very excited when they got there, failed to clearly specify time, and then realized it once they were at the window to pay.  They were disappointed by the way things turned out--and from reading their post, with themselves.  So they were demoralized and really did not feel like partying.  This is a shame because there were other ladies who they were obviously attracted to.
Last edited by niceguy eddie on Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

No grade from me and no judgement either. I've made mostly good decisions in LPIN, but I've made a few bad ones as well that I had to accept and move on from and lost a lot more money in the process than either of you in this particular instance. IMHO it might be in your best interest to try to scout out potential ladies prior instead of trying to have more spontaneous parties.

Reason being is because a couple is considered a specialty party and I've found personally speciality parties to be more difficult to negotiate and you need a better sense of what is in a particular ladies comfort zone because she might do it regardless, but your going to pay a lot more if it isn't something she enjoys or is used to.

Finally, it's easy to have "spur of the moment" parties when you have the luxury or time to hang around brothels for days on end and look for that "cheap score" or whatever some people get off on. Most people don't have that kind of time or don't enjoy walking out on 10 negotiations before they finally get one party so again advance research when possible is for the best I think. It may not help you completely decide on who you want to party with, but it will definite help you decide on who you don't want to party with.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Sorry to hear you feel you failed your exam my princess. In my book you get an  big A for trying and put it as it just wasn’t your day. I heard from two other mongers and it wasn’t their day either. So just take as luck and timing. Come see me with hubby any day and earn your A. These girls just do t know what they are missing out on. Your s wonderful couple and we will keep it at that.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

THREE CHEERS FOR MIDWEST COUPLE!!

Having Your presence at the events made the weekend an even bigger success than it already was!! Everyone of us has had "Uh-Ohs" and "Nerve cases" along the way in the process of party arrangements at one time or another. Thank You so much for caring about the relational health of other couples enough to point out that They can benefit through LPIN. You Two are great!!  ;D

(best wishes to the pms sufferer)