Lilly @ Mustang

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Lilly @ Mustang

Post by Chicagobob »

Another Mustang girl... enjoy! 

I was still hung over and tired yesterday at the monger picnic, but I decided that I could sleep when I'm dead, haha!  I headed back to Mustang for some more fun.  After a few drinks (hair of the dog) and an amazing Philly Cheese Steak, I decided what I needed was a really warm and fuzzy GFE to ease my pain.  Little Bob was still reloading from the night before so I decided to sit back and relax for a while.

They were setting up Kareoke and I started feeling better.  The DJ was singing to himself when I walked by and Rachel motioned to me to get this party started.  OK, no problem.  I'm a singing fool... emphasize FOOL!  I did an old Kid Rock tune "All Summer Long" to get people loosened up.  It worked!  Cronus kicked it with "Pretty Woman" and we were rockin'

Lilly was standing by the bar wearing a tee shirt, panties, and not much else.  Jackpot!  That's my date!  We proceeded to grab a table in the corner and get acquainted.  What a cutie!  A tiny blonde, size zero spinner with long, sexy legs.  Yum!  All I could think about was kissing her behind her knees. 

She was just what I needed... very affectionate and sweet.  Negotiations were a breeze and it was time for fun!  Over the past few years, I have rediscovered kissing and it turns out that Lilly digs it too!  We spent about 15 minutes pinned to the wall... Little Bob was waking up!  Alright, time to roll!  Lilly is a natural in the bedroom.  Very sweet and open-minded. I took the lead and she followed nicely.  Her oral skills were over the top and she liked being called a good girl!  Mirrors were her thing and it was HOT!  Seeing her graceful figure in so many different positions really was doing it for me too!  After some foot fetish fun and toy play, it was my turn.  She pushed me back on the pillows and took the lead.  From there, the walls were shaking, the earth was quaking, my mind was aching... Oops sorry, I couldn't resist!

Anyway, I think you get the picture. Lilly is 100% solid gold!  If you're in the mood for a sensuous GFE with soft vibes, give her a go! 

5 Stars - Chicago Bob Approved!
It's more about the journey than the destination!