How Often Should You Write to a Lady?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

How Often Should You Write to a Lady?

Post by rachelvarga »

I wanted to hear some opinions on this.

My general rule is contact once and if there is no answer then wait up to two days and try again. If a week passed you should seek out a different lady.

Too strict? Not strict enough?
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I wanted to hear some opinions on this.

My general rule is contact once and if there is no answer then wait up to two days and try again. If a week passed you should seek out a different lady.

That "sort of depends" on several things. If you are in contact regularly and know the lady there is not much hurry as she may be home or busy. 

A new lady......if she doesn't reply in a couple days move on.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I wanted to hear some opinions on this.

Not too strict but there are some exceptions. If you’re in need of an urgent reply for example because you plans changed.

If it’s casual conversation then don’t expect an immediate reply
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

SixT9er link wrote:
Rachel Varga wrote: I wanted to hear some opinions on this.

Not too strict but there are some exceptions. If you’re in need of an urgent reply for example because you plans changed.

If it’s casual conversation then don’t expect an immediate reply

Good point.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

This is a topic I would love to hear more feedback on regarding casual communication. I've never been able to get a good sense of what the norm is so I typically haven't engaged in casual conversation via pm/emails much because I didn't want to be "that" guy and be disrespectful of the lady's time.

Dirk