Kiki @ Mustang

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Kiki @ Mustang

Post by Chicagobob »

Better late then never...

You GFE guys are gonna love Kiki. To say she is the ultimate GFE experience would be a major understatement.  She is all that and so much more!  Dare I use the word "romantic" to describe her?  I'm still completely blown away!

Kiki has been on my radar for over a year, but I always doubted that she would consider partying with me.  Well, after chasing her for a very long time, she finally agreed to give me a chance. This cute little Moroccan lady is sweet, charming, and oh so sexy!  Her skill set will leave you short of breath for a long, long time!

The one thing that sets her apart is that Kiki blures the line between courtesan and reality. I almost forgot this was fantasy.  I booked 90 minutes with her because I knew one hour would not be enough.  Our party started with some sensuous shower fun, then she turned the lights down low, put on some soft music, and the rest was pure magic. This girl is a keeper!

I am giving Kiki the Chicago Bob "Gold Seal" of Approval.  You will NOT regret spending some quality time with this lady!
It's more about the journey than the destination!
jakesterjjj
Noob
Noob

Post by jakesterjjj »

Great Review Mr. ChicagoBob...

I've always thought Kiki was a beautiful lady and wanted to party with her before.

Maybe I'll make that happen one of these days at the Mustang..

Love the Mustang due to the proximity to Reno, food, Security, non-smoking..  and of course most of all the beautiful women there...

Oh..  hats off to all the staff there..  Tara, Victoria, Jennifer, etc.. I'm sure I'm missing more..
The Toffeeman
Noob
Noob

Post by The Toffeeman »

Great review Bob, it sounds like she had a profound effect on you. Kiki's pics are very classy, but Kiki herself sounds classier still.
Just a Brit happy to be in the US.