Have you been burned before?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Have you been burned before?

Post by HD »

Not intentionally, I mean. Who knows what kind of party a burning party could mean....

(I think Belle would know since she does that trick...)

But in LPIN, have you ever been burned by a bad experience?

I’ve had one bad experience, and it’s probably because I felt like I overpaid for what I got. I think this is the most common thing that folks will talk about when reporting any kind of disappointment.

I mean, I had some bad Chinese food and paid $25 for it just now, but if I paid $50 for it I’d be livid.

Have you ever been burned like that?
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I have been " burned " several times.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

Many times. Learning experiences.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Never really burned. A few disappointing parties & one where a Lady changed the rules 1/2 way thru that annoyed me but never burned.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Oh yeah. Been burned many times. I try to learn from my mistakes though.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Duck11 link wrote: Oh yeah. Been burned many times. I try to learn from my mistakes though.
....so how does one do that?

I just don’t repeat with folks I had a bad experience with.
easy
Noob
Noob

Post by easy »

Yep !
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

To answer a question with a question...

What’s the qualifier that takes it from just being a lackluster party to feeling like you’ve been burned? Are they the same thing in this context?
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

RoxyGold link wrote: To answer a question with a question...

What’s the qualifier that takes it from just being a lackluster party to feeling like you’ve been burned? Are they the same thing in this context?
To me:  Surprises (something out of the blue that may ruin the party).
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

RoxyGold link wrote: To answer a question with a question...

Good question. Like I wrote I’ve had some not so good parties but wouldn’t consider myself “burned” but others who experienced what I did may feel they were.

I’d say if the Lady completely misrepresented during negotiations what she was going to provide then that would make the client feel burned.
Easy example if she agreed to anal then didn’t allow I would think the client would feel burned...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

MrTShirt link wrote: To me:  Surprises (something out of the blue that may ruin the party).
Like if “Aunt Flo” visited early? Yikes! Or would that be a flood instead of a burn? :)
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

SixT9er link wrote: Good question. Like I wrote I’ve had some not so good parties but wouldn’t consider myself “burned” but others who experienced what I did may feel they were.

I’d say if the Lady completely misrepresented during negotiations what she was going to provide then that would make the client feel burned.
Easy example if she agreed to anal then didn’t allow I would think the client would feel burned...
I’m so the opposite of this that it’s been a turn off to some because I might come off as  “all business” because I like to make sure we are on the same page about everything before the party is booked. To follow your example, If someone wants anal, these are my prerequisites that I don’t budge on. They can agree to them or we don’t do anal. Either way is fine with me. :)
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

A burn would be if you did got shorted on the time or activities that you agreed upon.

For example in 2000 or 2001 I had a party with a lady that did not go too well.  We agreed on mutual oral and then when the party started she produced a dental dam.  This was the first time I encountered one.  But in fairness I did not ask about it and discuss it.  We proceeded to intercourse and I finished, but I could swear that I had 10 more minutes left.  The lady did not rush me out, but she also did not let me chill.  Since I had not really checked the start time, I could not really be sure.  But the whole thing did not sit well with me and had a negative impact on my mood. 

I learned from that and since have been very specific in negotiating what I want, how much time, and then checking my watch and making it clear to the office on how much time I have paid for and having them them giving me and the lady a few minutes to get back to the room.

To be fair, you have to be realistic about what activities you want and how much time need to do them and finish.  I mean if you book a too short of a GFE party and spend too much time on non-intercourse activities you might not have enough time to finish.

Most ladies will give you a bit of extra time if you need to finish, but it is unfair to expect them to give you an extra 15 minutes.  I have had the speaker go on with the "time to rebook" message and had ladies tell me not to worry and let me finish.

RoxyGold link wrote: Like if “Aunt Flo” visited early? Yikes! Or would that be a flood instead of a burn? :)
I did have that happen once.  I had finished and she told me that she just realized that she had begun her period and not to look at the condom as I was ready to pull out.  Of course when someone tells you not to look your first reaction is to look.  It was barely noticeable.  I had experienced similar events in real life relationships.  No big deal.  I partied with her again.
Last edited by niceguy eddie on Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

RoxyGold link wrote: I’m so the opposite of this that it’s been a turn off to some because I might come off as  “all business” because I like to make sure we are on the same page about everything before the party is booked. To follow your example, If someone wants anal, these are my prerequisites that I don’t budge on. They can agree to them or we don’t do anal. Either way is fine with me. :)
That’s the best way to be! Upfront & clear with the activities & expectations!
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

You know, one time a lady leaked on me during a session. I didn’t mind. I did remember she was adamant all of a sudden that I don’t finger her, and I didn’t figure out why til later. But honestly Aunt Flo doesn’t bother me.

I guess people will tell me bloodborne diseases ought to bother me but I’m like - don’t people get tested? And even so, it’s not like I’m pulling a Dracula or anything like that...