Weirdness at mustang ranch yesterday

Everything about the brothel life is here.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Weirdness at mustang ranch yesterday

Post by HD »

I went on a trip and posted about it on the other forum. But something was off about the Mustang yesterday night. I had a conversation with a girl who I had been interested in for a while, and she got mad because I said something like “you’ve been working for a year” after she admitted there were others working for longer. She told me “I’m sorry I love my job, sounds like you and I got off on the wrong foot.” She walked away from me and back away from the green door. Weird. Maybe she was playing hard to get but I thought she was super rude. The other girls were pretty uninteresting to me too. Guess not everyone can be a Kitti or a Rachel or a Coco or whomever.

It was a pretty meh trip but I met some folks I’d come back for.

How did your last trip go to the houses?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

All my recent trips have been great!

A couple years ago I was in the Mustang and it was a weird night. Ladies were all just sitting around, none even looked my way. It was like I was a basilisk and no one wanted to make eye contact out of fear i’d turn them to stone! Lol
Just one of those weird off nights.
It seems strange it can happen to the whole house but sometimes it does!

It sounds more like just an odd night with one Lady though for you since you met some future party possibilities
Last edited by SixT9er on Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!