Party length

Everything about the brothel life is here.
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Re: Party length

Post by AlexaWu »

The Toffeeman link wrote: Normally an hour. Though with ladies I have partied with before maybe up to 1.5 hours. My most recent party I made a mistake and booked a first time party for 1.5 hours and we had no chemistry so lesson learned.

Over 1.5 hours I would be fatigued (and she probably would be bored also)  ;D
30 minutes if the guy wants a 'fix'. An hour if you want to take your time. An hour and a half or more if you want to get to know each others bodies.  :-* 
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

How long if a party do you usually book?

When I used to see different Ladies I’d book an hour. That usually gave me enough time to do everything I wanted.
Now I book longer parties usually depending on my budget but longer than an hour if at all possible.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

Speaking from my experience,
  There are certain types of parties that I have a personal time minimum. I do this so I can curate a pleasurable and fulfilling experience for my client. Some instances will be an elaborate roleplay, an intimate girlfriend experience, two-girl, couples, BDSM, and fetish parties. For a vanilla party, I tend to book an hour. Though I do both economic parties (30-minutes) and higher-end parties (2+ hours). I do prefer more extended parties, though, and will usually accommodate someone to provide that. I like to focus on their desires versus time. I feel that it makes it a better interaction, and not something so transactional. I do think that an hour for most people satisfies their cravings, and is most typical.
SixT9er link wrote: How long if a party do you usually book?

When I used to see different Ladies I’d book an hour. That usually gave me enough time to do everything I wanted.
Now I book longer parties usually depending on my budget but longer than an hour if at all possible.
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

SixT9er link wrote: How long if a party do you usually book?

This about the only thing I haven't been able to find answers to. Sounds like an hour is average then? Is it weird to have an extended party with someone you don't know? Do the ladies prefer shorter or longer parties? I've only had one party, and it was about an hour. Trying to collect as much info to have a better time on my next visit.
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

Hey,
  From my experiences, I find that most men go for an hour because of their budgets. I tend to like longer parties, and love when people extend parties with me. When they extend it allows us to go for another round, try new things or maybe do a complete 360 and get kinky. If it's a fetish party, I like about three hours. If it's a BDSM party, I will not do anything less than 2 hours because of after-care.  Please keep in mind, this is me personally.
sgtaliin9150 link wrote: This about the only thing I haven't been able to find answers to. Sounds like an hour is average then? Is it weird to have an extended party with someone you don't know? Do the ladies prefer shorter or longer parties? I've only had one party, and it was about an hour. Trying to collect as much info to have a better time on my next visit.
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Drew_Ryan link wrote: Hey,
  From my experiences, I find that most men go for an hour because of their budgets. I tend to like longer parties, and love when people extend parties with me. When they extend it allows us to go for another round, try new things or maybe do a complete 360 and get kinky. If it's a fetish party, I like about three hours. If it's a BDSM party, I will not do anything less than 2 hours because of after-care.  Please keep in mind, this is me personally.
Hmm, interesting. Thanks for the info. I know exactly what I am looking for on my next party. Just a question of party length and possible extension. I'm trying to make a short list of ladies. Jeez, that sounds masochistic. (Sorry!)
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

sgtaliin9150 link wrote: This about the only thing I haven't been able to find answers to. Sounds like an hour is average then? Is it weird to have an extended party with someone you don't know? Do the ladies prefer shorter or longer parties? I've only had one party, and it was about an hour. Trying to collect as much info to have a better time on my next visit.
There’s no standard party length. I’d say an hour is used often because it serves most needs.
I know guys who will only book 1/2 hr for 1st party because they want to see how things go with the Lady before committing to longer more expensive parties. There are guys who will pop twice in 45 min & be out the door in 50. Then there are guys who either take longer or just want a slower moving party.
I’ve found that the price per hr usually goes down as the party gets longer but that’s not always the case & it of course depends on the type of party as Drew mentioned.
So basically book the length you want to book & can afford & have a great time! It’s your party not anyone else’s that’s why there are not standard prices per hour because everyone is different in what they want or things the Lady will provide...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Sounds like experience is the best teacher here. I am concerned about someone taking advantage of my naivety, but I am looking forward to learning.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

The average is about an hour. There are shorter ones too. If something special is wanted that take more time then it would be longer but 1 hour is an average.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

I have other questions, but they're borderline. Thanks Drew, Rachel, SixT9er.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

No problemo mi amigo.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

60-90 minutes is my norm.  It takes me 30 minutes just to take off my pants!  : :)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

sgtaliin9150 link wrote: Sounds like experience is the best teacher here. I am concerned about someone taking advantage of my naivety, but I am looking forward to learning.
Most Ladies are not looking to take advantage of you for a simple reason: It’s bad business
Remember this, they can’t take advantage of you! Why? because if you agreed to the price it’s on you, no one is holding a gun to your head to party. You decide if you think it’s a fair price for the agreed upon service the Lady is providing & on that topic I refer you to my signature below
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

Chicagobob link wrote: 60-90 minutes is my norm.  It takes me 30 minutes just to take off my pants!  : :)
Sadly I have seen this and it is true.

One caveat: I wouldn't do an extended, more involved or higher cost party the first go-round with a lady. Do a shorter 'break the ice' party first to make sure there is a good match.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I'm a 60 minute man  :) Sometimes 90 if I wanna take it slow  ;) I like to spread my budget around and have many parties, 'cause it's a long way n have travel, lodging, food expenses. Maybe someday when junior isn't as responsive, I'll have longer parties like an outdate or overnight  8)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
G
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by G »

I like to party as long as my budget allows me. :)
Glennster1
Noob
Noob

Post by Glennster1 »

With the exception at Shady Lady - 1 hour parties is what I always start book.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Lomez link wrote: Sadly I have seen this and it is true.

One caveat: I wouldn't do an extended, more involved or higher cost party the first go-round with a lady. Do a shorter 'break the ice' party first to make sure there is a good match.
Exactly this! If the first party is great, then I return and book longer parties.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Lomez link wrote: One caveat: I wouldn't do an extended, more involved or higher cost party the first go-round with a lady. Do a shorter 'break the ice' party first to make sure there is a good match.
I was going to go all out on my second party. Sounds like that may not be wise.
sgtaliin9150 link wrote: I have other questions, but they're borderline.
Rachel Varga link wrote: No problemo mi amigo.
Ya, okay. That went over my head till just now. Very clever.
Last edited by sgtaliin9150 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

[quote author=sgtaliin9150 link=topic=2411.msg19372#msg19372 date=1586036335]
I was going to go all out on my second party. Sounds like that may not be wise.

Yes it does sound wise. Have the party that you want with the lady (ladies?) you want. You’re not f#€king with anyone else’s c§€k but yours, my friend.

Happy partying! :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

We’ve only been on one trip to north east nevada. We booked hour long parties.  It seemed like it’s enough time for us if you strip and get down to business.  I think if you want more intimacy a longer party may be needed.  The reason the Mrs. picked the LPIN thing is due to less intimacy with the lady and possible complications that could arise. This is so weird because at home we’re usually good in 25 - 40 minutes  ;D.

I think a better threesome party could be had in an hour or two depending on the courtesan.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.