Sex and ass

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Sex and ass

Post by Vanityaffair »

Take a peek
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

I'm peaking but, don't see anything  :P
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Phoenix link wrote: I'm peaking but, don't see anything  :P
Ok, so I’m not the only one
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I'm closing my eyes and I can feel...
a wet spot in my pants!  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
SToN3y
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by SToN3y »

I'd love to, but can't see a thing! You're 13 days late for April fools! :P
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Speaking of sex and ass... never had anal.  Not sure if I want to try, curiosity mostly.  Better or worse than normal sex?
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

Phoenix link wrote: Speaking of sex and ass... never had anal.  Not sure if I want to try, curiosity mostly.  Better or worse than normal sex?
Better or worse? Giving or receiving? You might hear all kinds of different answers from both men and women and their reasons for maybe liking one better than another, at least from what I've heard from different people over the years. Personally I like vaginal intercourse better than anal or oral, but that's just me.
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

isurfer link wrote: Better or worse? Giving or receiving? You might hear all kinds of different answers from both men and women and their reasons for maybe liking one better than another, at least from what I've heard from different people over the years. Personally I like vaginal intercourse better than anal or oral, but that's just me.
Never given... don't want to receive  ;D  The Mrs never wants to receive so, I don't push the issue.  For me it's just a curiosity.. I love vaginal.
SToN3y
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by SToN3y »

Phoenix link wrote: Speaking of sex and ass... never had anal.  Not sure if I want to try, curiosity mostly.  Better or worse than normal sex?
Never tried... thought about giving, (who hasn't?) but I worry about damage to the rectal cavity. Not to mention, the hygiene issues associated with it.

Some guys and gals are into it, but it's not for me. If the girl wanted me to try it on her, then I would at least consider it... with a condom! :P
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky