If You Have An ATF, Who? Why?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

If You Have An ATF, Who? Why?

Post by Florida Couple »

So like the title says... do you have an All Time Favorite?  What makes this lady your go to and why?  Kind of using this as a recognition thread.

We have limited experience (one trip, 3 parties)

Mr:

Mila Tommy: https://monasranchelko.com/milatommy/

First, Mr. had a ton in common with Mila.  Her personality is best described is sweet and charming.  She makes you feel like you're the most important person in the world.  She was good with couples and showed attention to both of us.  Just the right amount of girl next door and skilled with talents / dirty talk. 

Mrs:

Santana https://thedovetailranch.com/santana

Mrs. and Stantana shared so much in common it was mind blowing.  She shared more about herself and the industry with us, since we were noobs, than we ever expected.  She spent 2 1/2 hours just chatting with us and having some tea.  Santana told us so much about her background that we were surprised and it made it feel like she was a best friend of ours.  That connection made us want to see her again one day.

Shout out to our favorites so far.  Wish we could give back to them during this time but, no social media?  We did tell Louis on a chat to send Mila our best.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I have had many " favorites " in the past.  My ATF has retired.  I like to get with 1 lady and stay with her till something goes wrong or she moves on. Right now I am looking......
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Cobia link wrote: I have had many " favorites " in the past.  My ATF has retired.  I like to get with 1 lady and stay with her till something goes wrong or she moves on. Right now I am looking......
Can you say who the retired favorite was or is that taboo?
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

I don't think I've visited enough to qualify giving an answer. Hopefully soon though! I plan on making regular visits everytime I'm out on the road after this virus nonsense is over.
Last edited by sgtaliin9150 on Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

sgtaliin9150 link wrote: I don't think I've visited enough to qualify giving an answer. Hopefully soon though! I plan on making regular visits everytime I'm out on the road after this virus nonsense is over.
Yeah, we don’t really qualify for ATF with three parties under our belt.  LOL.  Don’t let that deter you... recognize a lady who deserves it  :)
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I've had a few ATFs, as well as favorites over the years.  My ATFs are all retired now, but I have fond memories of all of them.  :)   Some of guys and ladies who have been around for awhile may recognize some of these names...  ;D

Tiffany (a.k.a. Tempting Tiffany)@CR/Sheri's - One of my favorite ladies at the CR (Summer, 2002 COY) introduced me to her in 2002 and we did a multi-girl party together.  Summer retired the following year, but she probably would have been an ATF, if she didn't move on.  I probably partied with Tiffany more than any other lady between 2002-2005.  She also use to split her time between the Kit Kat Ranch and the CR when I met her, then in 2005 she went next door to Sheri's until she moved on.  We had some pretty wild and crazy parties together.  During one visit in 2003, she also threw me a surprise birthday party at the CR.

Lara/Arielle@Sheri's/CR - I met her at Sheri's in 2004.  I think that was the first year that she started in LPIN.  She soon became one of my favorites and eventually became an ATF.  She also did a few tours at the Wildhorse/Mustang a few years later, then went over to the CR before she moved on.  Flyfisher use to coin the term "AATF" (Absolute All Time Favorite) for a lady who was a level above all of his ATFs.  I would have to give that title to Lara/Arielle too.

Candace@Wildhorse/Mustang - A friend introduced me to her when I made my first trip to the northern houses for the July 2005 awards and other festivities.  She was such a fun lady to be around that we "clicked" immediately when we met.  In fact, I missed out on the cocktail party at the Wildhorse, since we spent so much time partying that night ...LOL  She soon became my northern ATF and I continued to party with her until she retired.

Since Candace retired, I haven't found a new ATF, but I still have a few favorites.  I've known Carerra@Mustang for years and when she use to work at Sheri's before making the Wildhorse/Mustang her home.  In fact she was the first lady that I partied with during my first visit to the Wildhorse/Mustang in 2005.  Lily@Mona's/Inez is also one of current favorites.  I'd be in Elko partying with her now, if it wasn't for this stupid pandemic. 8)
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?topic=3590.0

I wrote that in August of 2017.
Since then I’ve lost count of our “Parties” many, many hours spent with this incredible Lady including unmatched intimate time & fun easygoing outdates.

She’s My ATF & was Lucky enough to spend two Amazing Days with her right before the pandemic hit! I can’t begin to imagine another Lady ever replacing her atop the List!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Phoenix link wrote: Can you say who the retired favorite was or is that taboo?

Lena.  She was always honest and never fake. Been going to the Mustang/Wild Horse ever since the doors opened at the big house.  Had many parties with some very sexy Ladies but she "stood out" . Such a sweet Lady.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Technically had she retired yeah ago now.

Short answer she proved more than once she actually cared in about me in her own way.  The first time she showed she cared short version of the story back in 2010 I had what was a serious problem for me I was  conversing with several ladies at the time although I didn't expect any of them to really care about my problems most. Of them as expected said nothing when I told them what was going on  some just didn't understand why this was a problem, and one its like she didn't pay attention to my message at all,  she tried to get me to donate to some fund raiser her brothel was involved with, and let her know when I would be out her way again.? Even though I had made it clear because of what was going on at the time. I was going MIA for I didn't know how long.  Possibly for good.

Of all the ladies I clued in about what was happening.  The only one that seemed to get why this was a problem for me was Kristine she simply said that was horrible, and she was sorry I had to deal with that.

Then she said the one  thing that basically endeared her to me for forever.  She said even if you can't come out to see me again please (insert my real name). Keep in touch with me so I know you are OK. 

After that event Kristine basically become the ATF and others stepped aside.

To this day even though she retired years ago she still takes a moment or two usually at just the right time to reach out and remind me even though she has moved on she still cares.  She has a bit of a sixth sense and seems to always know when a few kind words from her even if she can't solve the problem with  the words she can still at least make it a  better day then it would have been. 

Anyway that is the short version.  Don't get me wrong I miss getting on a mattress we her I think she understands that, and doesn't hold that against me because she knows that is just a guy thing.  I hope she understands though that why the guy in me enjoyed getting on a mattress with her way back when sometimes I will remember some of those moments and I may miss them. The physical stuff was better with her then the others because I knew she actually cared about me a little in her own way.  But the physical part on the mattress is not why she became my ATF, and took that distinction with her when she left. The ATF status is no longer attainable in my universe. Kristine took that with her when she drove off into the sunset years ago.

There are several others though that really know there way around a mattress, and they can fulfill the physical needs for the right price of course.? I have a current first choice when I walk into a  brothel.and I have one that is next girl up if the current go to girl is not available.  If neither are available, and I have money to spend?

Well that is easy I have the ladies lineup point there butts towards me and go Ennie meany miney moe! Never fails.???? Come to think of it that is how I ended up with Kristine in 08 at CR. Also how I ended up with my current top 2 go too girls when I am in a brothel with a little key word a little money.  So proof Ennie meany miney moe never fails.??? Kristine used her rear view to catch me the first time.  Several others used theirs to secure repeat business from me.  Make no mistake though I have a  fuggliness disorder the main reason the ladies that are willing to let me in their room more than once usually just point their butts at me, or close their eyes when we are doing it so they dont need to see me naked.

That was not a pleasant site even in my 20's now closer to 50 I look like a cross between Freddy Kruger, and curious George.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Ironman link wrote: Technically had she retired yeah ago now.

Short answer.......
Short?  Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
SToN3y
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by SToN3y »

Mila Tommy is at the top of my list as well! Not sure I've partied enough to qualify her as an "ATF" but she's damn close. She gets a party from me whenever I'm in town and she's at Mona's.

Speaking of which, y'all in LPIN love your acronyms. What does "ATF" even stand for? I know what it means, just not what it stands for. Lol
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

SToN3y link wrote: Mila Tommy is at the top of my list as well! Not sure I've partied enough to qualify her as an "ATF" but she's damn close. She gets a party from me whenever I'm in town and she's at Mona's.

Speaking of which, y'all in LPIN love your acronyms. What does "ATF" even stand for? I know what it means, just not what it stands for. Lol
All Time Favorite
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Lara/Tawny/Arielle was my AATF as well. Being with her was always like being with my lover. GFE was the only way she could party & parties with her were sublime. I was always in awe of her... Still am, I guess... :)

I had other favorites: Bella Sophia, Janelle Monroe & Gabby. Each of them had their own unique styles that endeared them to me. With Bella Sophia it was hot, horny, wild sex. She wore me out more than once.  :o  Janelle & I just fit together so well during sex. Our motions were always in sync. That was special...  :)   Gabby was like a good friend with benefits. We could have a nice chat together & then fuck our brains out.  ;D  She was so easy to get along with & she's still a good friend. We still chat regularly.  8)  I miss all of these Ladies...  :(
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Rachel Varga link wrote:
Short?  Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
? You should have read the stuff I was posting almost 20 years ago. Yikes I been on forums like this for almost 18 years now?. That means A I am getting old☹ and B My life is even more dull and pathetic then I realized.?

Anyways trust me Miss Rachel.you not been around long enough to know better.? Trust me that was short for me probably not even 2000 words.  That is the other reason the retired brunette was still is my ATF retired or not. She still at least speed reads all my long ass messages to this day even though the motivation she originally had for doing so ended a long time ago.  Her and me these days are like variation of that old country song by Sammy Kershaw she still answers? I just can't unfortunately for me Reach her anymore.?

Anyway that post was nothing back in my prime my average post if you were to print a hard copy probably would have been about 4 or 5 pages long.? Now you all know why I switched to a mostly audio visual format.  4 or 5 minutes of whatever you want to call those things caused less eye strain then reading one of my post.????
Last edited by Ironman on Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

No ATF for me... I've got the 3-Date Curse.  : :)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Chicagobob link wrote: No ATF for me... I've got the 3-Date Curse.  : :)
Dr. Roxy cured that back in 2013... and you have had several At-the-moment faves since then! ;)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Have any guys ever had a lady tell them that they are their ATF client? ?
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SToN3y
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by SToN3y »

SixT9er link wrote: All Time Favorite
Oh, then in that case Sweet Mila holds my personal title! While I haven't partied with her a lot, I've partied with her more than any other girl.

The reason she's my ATF is she's such a sweet, down-to-earth person. She says all the right things and makes you feel like a king. She also has my favorite body type and large, natural boobs! :D

You can read my detailed review of her here: https://www.elkogfe.com/bb/showthread.php?tid=246
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

SixT9er link wrote: http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?topic=3590.0

I wrote that in August of 2017.
Since then I’ve lost count of our “Parties” many, many hours spent with this incredible Lady including unmatched intimate time & fun easygoing outdates.

She’s My ATF & was Lucky enough to spend two Amazing Days with her right before the pandemic hit! I can’t begin to imagine another Lady ever replacing her atop the List!
Thank you for the compliments and nice words.

Rachel Varga
rachelbombx@outlook.com
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

Slednx link wrote: Have any guys ever had a lady tell them that they are their ATF client? ?
Every single one.  I don't think they would lie to me about it, would they?  ?