My Covid experience

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

My Covid experience

Post by SixT9er »

Three members of my family contracted the virus 3 weeks ago. All females ages mid 20’s, mid 60’s, mid 70’s.
The mid 20’s has mild health issues and has what I’d guess an average immunity. The mid 60’s has high BP, perhaps some other issues but nothing major I’d guess her immune sys to be slightly lower than average. The mid 70’s has many health issues that put her in the extremely high risk category.
All three are still alive & well on the road to recovery. The mid 60’s one is the slowest but it’s imo because she is the least active. She basically sat around the house all day before and has a very inactive lifestyle by choice not necessity.
If I were to bet, I’d have laid a lot of $ down that the mid 70’s one would not survive do to her many, many health issues. She is active in her life (not super but gets out, moves, lives) she had a couple very rough days but that was do to largely because among her illnesses she suffers from severe arthritis. She is almost back to full health now.
The mid 20’s seems to be back to full health.

My personal take on this is if you have an average immune system & take decent care of yourself, be a little active to keep your body moving & blood flowing you will be fine if you get the virus. There will always be that outlier that bucks the odds & if I’m that 1 in a mil then I guess it’s my time to go. No one gets out of here alive, we will all die.

Covid 19 is not the guaranteed death sentence that it has been hyped to be. If you are high risk then do what you need to do to feel safe. I believe those within the high risk segment who stay active & not just roll over are going to survive & those who choose to sit & wait to die are the ones most likely to succeed.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Glad everyone is doing better.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

We’re happy they all recovered.  I agree that activity / immune system is critical with this virus.  My brother, sister in law, and they’re 4 children (ages 7 and under) all caught covid and recovered.  They’re nurses in Vegas.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.