RETURNING TO LPIN.....

Everything about the brothel life is here.

Are you going to return to the brothels as soon as they reopen or wait a while ?

Poll runs till Tue Jul 06, 2156 9:15 am

Total votes: 0

Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

RETURNING TO LPIN.....

Post by Cobia »

It's ok to vote ….no one will know how you vote.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Planning early next year... waiting on a vaccine hopefully.  We don't want to be stuck on a plane for 5 hours right now.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

We have a trip planned for the end of July.  If the brothels are open, we'll be there then. 

If not - it will depend on when our next opening is in our schedule. 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I answered yes but that is relative to my situation & schedule.
So yes as soon as my sched would permit which I’d guess would be a week or two after they open & by open I mean I’d be able to party as I have in the past...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

I said no, but that is because I don't know yet when I will be in the area again to even consider it.  I can  almost guarantee they will be open before I get anywhere near Nevada again.  Unfortunately unless things change in the next 3 weeks or so. The reason I was supposed to be in Reno in October. Probably ain't happening.?☹ The early December event is probably not happening either.☹☹

So any I said No because Covid-19 fucked everything up for me.  I ain't worried about catching Covid at a brothel. I ain't worried about catching it anywhere. I' just know that unless things are back to damn close to what they were before by the end of June.  I won't be anywhere near Nevada this year let alone a brothel.

Only thing Im worried about at this point is will I have a job to go back to, and a steady pay check. At this point I can't even really try and save because I don't know about my long term employment status. I'm at that second awkward phase of life. The one that happens when you are too young to retire, but unless you get very lucky you are too old to start over.??

I wish I could be like some of the rest of you alls guys where the only choice I had to make regarding the brothels is rather or not to go back to one when they reopen.

Its not even about party funds or lack of at this point.  Basically Covid-19 fucked up everything for me.? I don't have it as of this point I  don't know anybody personally who does thankfully that would just stress me out more.

But Covid-19 fucked up everything for me.  For how long?  Still TBD.

So I am saying no due to Covid-19 related reasons just not reasons that involve fear of catching it. Nobody lives for forever so I will leave this world when my time is up rather it be tomorrow or 60 Years from. now.??✌???
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I'm going to wait awhile to see what happens, since I not comfortable flying anywhere right now.  I may end up waiting until next year and hopefully a vaccine will be available so thing will get back to some normalcy again.

The problem with flying anywhere right now is that if you were to get sick or develop any Covoid symptoms before your return trip home, the airlines aren't going to let you onboard the plane and you're liable to be in lockdown for a couple of weeks or longer if you end up testing positive, not to mention the added expenses and whatnot.

I could just drive to Nevada like the Blues Brothers and avoid flying altogether ...LOL ...but it's not going to be any fun making that loooooooong drive when the brothels will have restricted services.  8)
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I'm not surprised at the result.
Nblaw95
Noob
Noob

Post by Nblaw95 »

I voted not sure, because I'm not sure when the brothels will be back open. Like a lot of people, I only really want to go if it's close to what it was pre-covid. That being said, I have a very nice opportunity to go the first week of November so I really hope its back to business by then.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Are you kidding?  I'll be there the minute they unlock the door!  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Adventure Guy
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Adventure Guy »

I answered wait a while.  Too many unknowns for me at the moment.  :-\

After the brothels open again I'll be very interested to hear how things go and then determine when to plan my next trip.  One of the things I will be waiting for is to hear when GFE returns.  If GFE is "off the table" for sometime, I will wait for as long as it takes until that is back. 
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Adventure Guy link wrote: I answered wait a while.  Too many unknowns for me at the moment.  :-\

After the brothels open again I'll be very interested to hear how things go and then determine when to plan my next trip.  One of the things I will be waiting for is to hear when GFE returns.  If GFE is "off the table" for sometime, I will wait for as long as it takes until that is back.

Exactly.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I would probably go back as soon as they reopen as long as actual sex is being offered, the house isn't demanding and keeping records of my identification, and I don't have to wear a mask.
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

Adventure Guy link wrote: I answered wait a while.  Too many unknowns for me at the moment.  :-\

I'm also of this mind.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Dr. Who link wrote: I'm going to wait awhile to see what happens, since I not comfortable flying anywhere right now.  I may end up waiting until next year and hopefully a vaccine will be available so thing will get back to some normalcy again.

The problem with flying anywhere right now is that if you were to get sick or develop any Covoid symptoms before your return trip home, the airlines aren't going to let you onboard the plane and you're liable to be in lockdown for a couple of weeks or longer if you end up testing positive, not to mention the added expenses and whatnot.

I could just drive to Nevada like the Blues Brothers and avoid flying altogether ...LOL ...but it's not going to be any fun making that loooooooong drive when the brothels will have restricted services.  8)
That is the number 1 reason the Nevada brothels will be slow for a. While once they open back up Doc Who our resident time lord Monger will stay away yes you are that important Doc.????

Seriously though the fact that people that fly into Nevada from wherever will keep the Nevada economy as a whole slow for a. little while even after it opens backup.

You all will be at greater risk of catching something on your flight over to Nevada then anything you will, or won't do once you reach Nevada, and that includes climbing on a mattress in a brothel to get your naked freak on in a brothel. The inclosed environment of an airplane has always been a breeding ground for illness long before covid-19. How many times after one of you guys flew to Nevada did your thing n a. brothel came down with the common cold shortly after getting back home? I bet you didn't catch that cold from the lady you partied with in the brothel.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I've got the ole' Dodge gassed up and ready.  Anybody need a lift?  8)
Last edited by Chicagobob on Sat May 30, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's more about the journey than the destination!
The Toffeeman
Noob
Noob

Post by The Toffeeman »

I think it will be more pushing than being driven Bob ;) . 2000 miles of cardio will make anyone 'LPIN fit'. Will fuck like a sportsman after that.

I personally am going to wait a bit. Since my wages have taken a hit during this crisis, it is more for financial stability than health concerns. Plus with the uncertainties about the reopening, I would rather wait until I would know what I am getting (the ladies will always get the same from me, good spirit poor results :D ). 
Just a Brit happy to be in the US.
SToN3y
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by SToN3y »

As soon as they open the doors, I'm planning my next trip. But that is conducive on GFE services being available and my favorite ladies coming back! Or ladies I've been planning on seeing!
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

SToN3y link wrote: As soon as they open the doors, I'm planning my next trip. But that is conducive on GFE services being available and my favorite ladies coming back! Or ladies I've been planning on seeing!
Mila?  ;D  I know what you mean...
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Glennster1
Noob
Noob

Post by Glennster1 »

I voted "Wait for awhile" - It will be at least a month after the re-opening, then when my workplace re-opens (currently working from home) and when my work (travel) schedule is known, and then when vacation gets approved. 
G
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by G »

I never say never!