Bats In The Belfry?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Bats In The Belfry?

Post by MrTShirt »

Nblaw95
Noob
Noob

Post by Nblaw95 »

I actually already knew about these. personally I don't find them horrifying at all, they're pretty cool if you ask me. Only 4 kinds of animals in the history of the earth have ever developed flight. Pterosaurs, Insects, Birds, and Bats  ;D
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

Nblaw95 link wrote: I actually already knew about these. personally I don't find them horrifying at all, they're pretty cool if you ask me. Only 4 kinds of animals in the history of the earth have ever developed flight. Pterosaurs, Insects, Birds, and Bats  ;D
If you like bats, you should check out Carlsbad Caverns National Park. Like you, I find bats to be incredible and such a mystery. You can take a self-walking tour through this cave and it's amazing to see how the cave has formed as well as listen to the bats. Incredible!
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Need to go to Carlsbad...  That big bat looked so cute.  We're not afraid of them at all but, we are afraid of people eating them.  Ebola / covid diseases carried by them. 
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Nblaw95
Noob
Noob

Post by Nblaw95 »

AlexaWu link wrote: If you like bats, you should check out Carlsbad Caverns National Park. Like you, I find bats to be incredible and such a mystery. You can take a self-walking tour through this cave and it's amazing to see how the cave has formed as well as listen to the bats. Incredible!
I'll be sure to check it out if I'm ever in that area! Thanks  :)
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Going to Carlsbad Caverns is worth the trip.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.